Eric Prime

Easter Weekend Thread: Official Weekend Actuals: RPO $41.8M ($53.7M 4-Day), Acrimony $17.2M, BP $11.5M, ICOI $10.4M, PRU $9.4M, IOD $2.9M, GND3 $2.7M

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

So BP should pass Titanic after next weekend or just JW?

I think by next weekend BP will top both to become #3 dom movie. 

In fact BP would top JW sometime this next week (let's say monday... tuesday the latest), and Titanic by the weekend (could be saturday, or even friday). 

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

So RPO could be looking at a 50-52 mill 4 day and then the Monday gross should be about 50% less than Sunday.  So maybe 55-57 mill by Monday.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sfran43 said:

Damn!  That's quite the take for Acrimony.  Should hit 16 for the weekend if it follows other Perry non Madea movies.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Why are you giving it harsher drops than GI Joe 2 when it's Thur and Friday are basically the same with the same % growth

RPO: $8.25 /  $15.2

GIJ2: $8.3/ $15.3

GIJ made 7.9-8M on Thursday. All recent outlets have said that its Wednesday was on the 2.5-2.6M range, not 2.2.

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Following Boo 2:

$1M

$6.26M ($7.26M OD)

$8.25M

$4.64M

$20.15M OW

Following Temptation:

12 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

I'm not against the existence of Christian movies, but any movie carrying the God's Not Dead "franchise" weight that fails pleases me.

@TalismanRing The only two that I found from the time were Box Office Mojo reporting 2.2, and Deadline reporting 2.5. Meanwhile, 4 different outlets (including Mojo themselves) reported 2.5-2.6 when previewing Ready Player One.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

Just now, TalismanRing said:

That's what the weekdays were showing.  Sorry I knocked my prediction down 400k just to hedge my bets against all the $6m predicts

I put 7.1M in the Derby, so it was expected based on weekdays like you said. BUT HOW WERE THE WEEKDAYS THAT STRONG??? :winomg: