CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Really loved this movie! It felt like there wasn't a single non-epic moment in this movie. I am  amazed at how well they've managed to do it. It is in fact exhausting, but in a good way. Can't wait to see it again. It certainly lived up to the hype for me, and I've never been more hyped for a movie. (This message is actually very self contained, my reaction is way stronger, really)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

I didn’t see The First Avenger in theaters but I did see the rest.  Wow, for as much as I say I’m not a marvel fan I sure do give them my money.

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

NOT A REAL FAN

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Saw Iron Man in theatres on my friends birthday. Thought it was awesome because it is and it rules.

The only MCU movie I've missed in theatres is the first Thor.

Traitor! What would Taika say

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My MCU story: Haven't seen the majority of them in theaters, because I really didn't give a shit about the MCU. Then I saw one of them on TV. Don't remember which one, but I thought it was cool. I watched the other ones on random days on cable. Then I saw Civil War in theaters, and I've seen every other MCU movie past that in the theater, aside from Doctor Strange. Did see Doctor Strange later though...Marvel's a'ight I guess.

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

literally the last Marvel/DC based motion picture i did not see on opening weekend was ghost rider 2 i'm such a whore.

walking into Fant4stic midnight show like

tumblr_oq7k3lanvC1qe6jqqo1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

He also has The Frontrunner later this year with Hugh Jackman which also sounds promising so it sounds like he's getting back on track (creatively, at least) since the pretentious nonsense that was that "smart phones are evil" movie that didn't even come close to making $1M in total from a few years back.

I've heard horror stories about that film...but on the other hand Timothee plays a part in it. 🤔

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

walking into Fant4stic midnight show like

tumblr_oq7k3lanvC1qe6jqqo1_500.gif

The only Marvel/DC movie I don't own on DVD or Bluray from the last 10 years. It was that good.