Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

I was just mentioning to my dad that the next person from the main cast that would die would probably be Glenn.

Didn't think it would (potentially happen) in the next 20 minutes. 

This article gives me some hope. Guess we won't find anything out till episode 5. Since next week seems to be Morgan's story. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/evidence-that-walking-dead-character-isnt-actually-dead_562cf355e4b0ec0a3894be77?gca0pb9

PM me as to how you think he survived.

I would love for Glenn to be alive. I actually kinda believe it too. Nicholas fell on top of him, so the walkers could be eating Nicholas' body. And we didn't see Glenn spitting out blood or anything, which means his screams could have been out of fear. He'll (hopefully) show up eventually, after they all think he's dead, with some explanation like a crawled under the dumpster.

Yeah the only way Glenn is alive is if Nicholas fell on top of him and that was what the Walkers were eating.

The way the scene was filmed does leave that a possibility, but some of the shots also looked like pieces of Glenn being eaten.

Yeah the only way Glenn is alive is if Nicholas fell on top of him and that was what the Walkers were eating.

The way the scene was filmed does leave that a possibility, but some of the shots also looked like pieces of Glenn being eaten.

Those were all pieces of Nicholas. The scene is clear, Nicholas falls on top of him. 

I thought last night's episode was incredible.  Great acting, character development, everything just about  perfect.  It shows how this show is able to go from crazy, in your face, to just a slower, calmer story but it still keep you engaged.  It's part of the reason the series works so well.

Not sure the season can keep this up, but it's been amazing so far

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm not a horror fan typically but this series holds my attention through its incredible atmosphere. They clearly have more on their mind than blood and gore (though they deliver a satisfying amount of that too) and it shows. This is definitely a series that would be worthy of a big screen exhibition, should AMC ever want to get into that business.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, zerbs said:

How did Rick get out of the RV?

I did think the same thing when I first saw it, but my guess is basically he just got out before it got completely swamped and apparently just ran the whole way back.  I get that from when we see his first appearance and he is just running in front of them.  So that's my guess :P

As for the episode, while it wasn't bad, it was definitely a come back down to earth show compared to the others this season.  I guess it needed somewhat of a slow down episode at some point and this was it.  I still liked it as it had some good parts, but overall, not up to the rest of the season

3 hours ago, zerbs said:

^ sorry not sure how to delete quote boxes on my phone.

i think we saw the saviors last night.

probably right.

I enjoy that the slow episodes are still good.  Lot of morality in last night's episode.  It is always good to be reminded that the show is really about the people and not just zombie killing, which is fun, don't get me wrong :P

plus I think that was

Spoiler

Glen on the walkie talkie at the end

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 75live said:

probably right.

I enjoy that the slow episodes are still good.  Lot of morality in last night's episode.  It is always good to be reminded that the show is really about the people and not just zombie killing, which is fun, don't get me wrong :P

plus I think that was

Reveal hidden contents

I agree, I don't want to make too many spoilerish predictions and give away possible plot details, but the dude daryll met last night might be a prominent character down the road. Also some spoilerish casting details have been released recently. Not sure if any one has seen them.

• Like 1