Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

But whenever things aren't going down, the show is boring. Breaking Bad had an entire episode in one room with virtually no significant plot movement or excitement and it was one of the best episodes of the whole show. Even a heavily flawed show like Rescue Me had an episode where half the episode was the main character talking to imaginary ghosts in a bar, and it was a great moment. If Walking Dead tried that with any two of its characters in a bottle episode, I wouldn't be able to see the whole thing because 15 minutes in I would be ramming my head into the screen and getting knocked out.

I agree with you guys, great episode. Was anyone else extremely shocked to see Morgan again? I try to watch each show without knowing anything, no previews or anything, so I audibly gasped when I saw him. I think they wrapped his story nicely even though I wish he could be in a few more episodes.Michonne was especially great today. She finally said more than a few words!

Wow... That was a fucking good episode with great character moments. Felt like I was watching a different show. In fact I got a little depressed when I was reminded it would be back to the Woodbury/prison shtick next week.

Also that hitchhiker = sweetums in the muppet movie.

I'm pretty sure the locations in this episode were the same ones used in Lawless.  Specifically, the spot where Morgan was burning the bodies was the same spot where they were going to shoot Shia's character in Lawless.

Edited by DeeCee

i don't get this show sometimes, they can be pretty cold , why the hell didnt they save that hitchhiker, but its ok to stop and picked up his bag, COLD!!!!

they're suppose to be fighting against woodbury army and yet its a good idea not strengthening your group with more people to help defend???

i know the real reason is cast payroll, but this is stupid, zombies have taken over and instead of doing everything to keep whatever is left of human race alive, we're killing each other and not helping strangers 

they could have used him to clear the field way of earning his keep and proving loyalty but noooo let him get eat on the roadside pfff

apart from that what a surprise to see michonne smiling and talking as oppose to grunting and grumbling lolllll

and i thought morgan would come back with them afterall he ain't anymore crazy than rick 

and andrea, if i were her i'd follow that advice you were given about ending this whole mess in the bed! alas she flaked once again

OK, is Merchonne happening? It looks like they are setting them up. OMG, I`m shipping them so much! Now that`s a ship I could get behind. Both Merle and Michonne are badass.

Please don`t let Caryll ever happen. They keep teasing us with this but NOOOOOOOOOO!