Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Who the fuck on that show likes Carol? Andrea was supposed to be the badass  together with Michonne and now fuckin Carol is the sniper and Andrea turned into a bimbo and is now dead. WTF? Carol is still meh and her hair doesn`t grow, what`s up with that? Ah, who cares.

Carol's perpetual buzz cut is like the perpetual stubble on every male actor in every dystopian or disaster themed TV show. You don't question it, just accept it.

:rofl::bravo:

She`s so boring, oh man.

I wonder what time wasters from Woodbury they`ll introduce the next season.

Carol's perpetual buzz cut is like the perpetual stubble on every male actor in every dystopian or disaster themed TV show. You don't question it, just accept it.

Exactly, just like Daryl and Rick have perfectly styled hair, Michionne keeps her weave, etc etc.

I don't mind Carol. At least she has had a positive character arc unlike Andrea though of course there's still the possibility for her to sleep with the next baby-killer they come across.

Exactly, just like Daryl and Rick have perfectly styled hair, Michionne keeps her weave, etc etc.

I don't mind Carol. At least she has had a positive character arc unlike Andrea though of course there's still the possibility for her to sleep with the next baby-killer they come across.

I mind Carol because of the stupid teasing with romance with Daryl. The chemistry is not there plus he really doesn`t need a romance. Friends with benefits type of a shit would be more realistic and you know that you can`t do friends with benefits with Carol. She`s all hubby and kids type. And Daryl isn`t. So get that shit the fuck away from the show.

I mind Carol because of the stupid teasing with romance with Daryl. The chemistry is not there plus he really doesn`t need a romance. Friends with benefits type of a shit would be more realistic and you know that you can`t do friends with benefits with Carol. She`s all hubby and kids type. And Daryl isn`t. So get that shit the fuck away from the show.

I wouldn't be too sure of that, IMO Carol is a no strings attached, secret freak, after all she was just about ready to bang this dude until the Governor intervened.

Posted Image

Well she does bang

Tyrese in the comic books but he`s two-timing with Michonne so Carol commits suicide by letting a zombie woman bite off her throat.

:rofl:

WOW.

What are the odds that happens on the show? I thought if anything, she would have done that when she lost her daughter.

:rofl:

WOW.

What are the odds that happens on the show? I thought if anything, she would have done that when she lost her daughter.

Carol in the comics was a mid-20s attractive woman.

They took that character's name and grafted it somewhat into the comic character of Donna.

Edited by 4815162342

I'm so disappointed that season 4 is going to take place in the prison.  I want a new location damn it!  Or atleast go back to the ranch and start farming or something.  This show definitely peaked in season 2 IMO....

disappointing finale. When the prison started being attacked it should have ended there, but no because just like every movie cliché out there, Glen and Maggie just so happen to be a shit shot. They had the element of surprise and 20 people in their scope including the governor, yet they can't shoot a single person??

Also Andrea must have wasted about half an hour starring a Miltons corpse instead of trying to get herself free. Don't time waste when your life is on the line. Also she's managed to fuck multiple zombies up in the past, but she cant kick one back??

Lastly why the fuck are they still at the prison? Surely woodberry looks like the better place, and what better surprise would it be to move there and surprise the governor with a bullet to the face when he finally returns?? instead they take their people and go back to the zombie infested prison with a broken gate...

• Like 2

finale was great, one little thing made me happier than anything was andrea biting the dust, and i was kinda rooting for her until after milton was dying and he told her he had left a  tool on the floor and she kept staring at him ...i was like geez why don't you offer him tea too while you're at it!

is this the first zombie she's ever seen turning? she can't possibly be that ignorant , guv must have really done a number on her, if i were her i'd have been frantically trying to retrieve that tool and believe me it wouldnt have fell and even when she had the tool she kept watching him instead ....well i can tell you right there and then i was like i hope she dies , she deserves to die!

and poor milton was trying so hard to stay alive even told her to hurry up , and she's oh no lets reminisce one last time pffff

as for the governor assault what was that? i guess we need to thank merle for killling most of his trigger happy fellow psychopaths although clearly the two left aren't as blood-thirsty as their leader, they were scared shizz crayzay of him

and by the way where oh were is he anyway, did he just drive off into the sunset?

agree glenn and maggie should have done more damage to that group what with element of surprise! i really thought they had left the prison and left traps with grenades etc that would get those who didnt get out!

as for carl, he sure told his dad! he probably thought he was going to scold his son and make him cry or apologize and carl was having none of it! i couldnt disagree with a thing he said to his father! sorry rick but your kid died a while back and killing his mother must have seal the deal!  also that kid carl gunned down i didnt trust him either, he was way too slow at putting his gun down when all he had to do was drop it and kick it away instead he probably thought he could overtake carl and then kill the old man ! too bad for him carl wasnt playing if this /if that...

i was pleasantly surprise seeing maggie's sister whose name i cant recall , killing zombies!

i too wondered why not move to woodbury but i guess the prison is a good standing place with real gates so with all those people they can do 2 things immediately clear the yard, and other blocks of the jail and try and fix that wall or make it less of a liability

oh and those same old people will die as fodder for zombies, on the plus side, herschill will have senior company :)

what i find confusing is the numbers, pretty sure the guv said they were 90 something people or was it 75 and that's all they brought back , that  contingent that went couldnt have been more than 20 people, maybe in the attack before they lost a few, then when rick and co attack the town that time michonne got the guv eyes  hmmm maybe ....