Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

just watched today episode 9-10-11 of season 2 the walking dead trying to end that season so i can catch up to current season and may i just say , too bad lorie didnt die, too bad that dumb kid didnt get eaten by zombie at the swamp , gosh its too bad dale died but gahhhhhh the entire episode i kept saying "SHUT UP" i get he was suppose to be voice of reason but sentimentality will get them kill,and yeah the biggest tool of them all rick how did he ever become sheriff and he continuously shows he has no balls when he has to take the hard decisions enoughh with the bla bla bla kill the the guy and be done with it( not saying killing a person is wrong or right but be at peace with whichever you decide instead of being so lame gahhh he couldnt even kill dale to stop his suffering pffff) say what you will about shane and he's not exactly a fav character of mine but he doesnt blink when the going gets tough, he does what has to be done its like blondie said he's not wrong but his presenttion and how he goes about it is, but maybe that's to highlights the difference between him and rickit is survival of the fittest and they have got to adapt to the new world or they will die, its all cute to want to be nice and be humane bla bla bla but if you're wrong you won't get a 2 nd chance plus truth be told i didnt believe a word that guy said something was very fishy about him even the way he pleaded for his life (could be just bad acting )

just watched today episode 9-10-11 of season 2 the walking dead trying to end that season so i can catch up to current season and may i just say , too bad lorie didnt die, too bad that dumb kid didnt get eaten by zombie at the swamp , gosh its too bad dale died but gahhhhhh the entire episode i kept saying "SHUT UP" i get he was suppose to be voice of reason but sentimentality will get them kill,and yeah the biggest tool of them all rick how did he ever become sheriff and he continuously shows he has no balls when he has to take the hard decisions enoughh with the bla bla bla kill the the guy and be done with it( not saying killing a person is wrong or right but be at peace with whichever you decide instead of being so lame gahhh he couldnt even kill dale to stop his suffering pffff) say what you will about shane and he's not exactly a fav character of mine but he doesnt blink when the going gets tough, he does what has to be done its like blondie said he's not wrong but his presenttion and how he goes about it is, but maybe that's to highlights the difference between him and rickit is survival of the fittest and they have got to adapt to the new world or they will die, its all cute to want to be nice and be humane bla bla bla but if you're wrong you won't get a 2 nd chance plus truth be told i didnt believe a word that guy said something was very fishy about him even the way he pleaded for his life (could be just bad acting )

What language is this?
  • Like 1

The show is still pretty inconsistent, but the highs are way more often than the lows this season, and this entire episode was one of them. It isn't up there with top tier cable like Breaking Bad or Homeland or Mad Men, but it's inching closer with every new episode. I'd say by this time next season it could reach a Mad Men level of a quality (at least recent Mad Men), but it'll never be a Breaking Bad/The Wire type.

Definitely a great episode last night. But I am not sure I can wait until February for it come back :(Loved the Michonne/Governor fight. You know it was going to be rough after the zombie daughter was killed.As for the Daryl talk

The previews for the 2nd part of the season, that was during the end credits, showed Daryl running around in the woods. So unless it's some flashback or just something from another season, it's a pretty safe bet he makes it.

Pretty cool episode and the highlight was the glass to the eye and of course killing his daughter.....I loved it. It really sucks that we have to wait until February.

Michionne Governor fight was awesome. I'm guessing the eye patch is a big part of the comic canon. It's really tempting not to read those but I want to be surprised.

In the comics Michonne messes him up even more, such as cutting off an arm. I think they substituted the daughter kill for the physical maiming because aside from being easier on the budget it gives him an extra psychological kick into full-blown dictator.
  • Like 1

According to AICN SPOILERS, This mid-season finale will be awesome... This really is AMC Channel's BEST Show and it's absence after tonight will be greatly felt...

I think it's improved greatly but that title still belongs to Breaking Bad