Sheikh

Weekend Thread | Avengers 2nd Weekend - 114.774 only a 21.5% drop on Sunday

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

The movie is in its 2nd weekend of release, why would spoilers be condonable? Would it be cool if someone just went like LUKE DIES on the forums during the 2nd weekend of TLJ i.e.?

I haven't seen the movie yet. So no, these spoilers are not condonable!

Just now, sfran43 said:

I haven't seen the movie yet. So no, these spoilers are not condonable!

I don't know if the bolding in my post was meant to highlight yours as sarcasm, but in case it was not and you mean that seriously, I was agreeing with you if you had read the rest: spoilers are not condonable :P

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Let’s not get to hyped now. This will probably do 600 million domestically. And let’s say 900 os. That puts it at 1,5 billion.  There is no way it willl reach 500 in China alone.  I think a realistic number is 300

I said the same thing about China, but if you go to the China forum the ones who know the box office best are saying it's going to open to a record and this will put it on pace for at least 400 million.  500 is not out of the question.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

@MrSinister  they are not

Thanks for confirming. Glad i used tags even in quoting just in case and quickly deleted but the IW no spoilers thread warns against even using spoiler tags whether theres spoilers or not. Here im not so sure. If i'm banned for that i accept

Just now, baumer said:

I said the same thing about China, but if you go to the China forum the ones who know the box office best are saying it's going to open to a record and this will put it on pace for at least 400 million.  500 is not out of the question.

We could be on for 0.75A!