baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

The reason why I think we need "fixed" number of questions and points is because last year, some were able to keep up because of the huge number of questions that had been given before the game ended. Like they became "regular".

There was always 12-15 questions every week last year. No more. The only weeks that had more were the giant tentpoles. That was Potter basically. And it will be exactly the same this year. Not to worry guys, there aren't going to be any radical changes this year.THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE DIFFERENT IS THAT DEADLINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. I know I say this every year, but this year I will stand by it. Like the derby, part of the structure of the game depends on a deadline. My deadlines are always 11:59 pm BOT time on Thursday evening. I will be 100% strict with this. This will obviously mentioned again and again before the game begins, but this is the first warning.

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE DIFFERENT IS THAT DEADLINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.I know I say this every year, but this year I will stand by it. Like the derby, part of the structure of the game depends on a deadline. My deadlines are always 11:59 pm BOT time on Thursday evening. I will be 100% strict with this. This will obviously mentioned again and again before the game begins, but this is the first warning.

I assume you mean Eastern standard time (BOT time is what ever you set it to).

I assume you mean Eastern standard time (BOT time is what ever you set it to).

I didn't know that. No, it will be PST, that's what Mojo's deadline was. So it will be 11:59 PST.

There was always 12-15 questions every week last year. No more. The only weeks that had more were the giant tentpoles. That was Potter basically. And it will be exactly the same this year. Not to worry guys, there aren't going to be any radical changes this year.THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE DIFFERENT IS THAT DEADLINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.I know I say this every year, but this year I will stand by it. Like the derby, part of the structure of the game depends on a deadline. My deadlines are always 11:59 pm BOT time on Thursday evening. I will be 100% strict with this. This will obviously mentioned again and again before the game begins, but this is the first warning.

Is this warning specifically for me? :lol:

No, the warning was not about you buddy. It's for everyone. There are A LOT of players that take advantage of me and then cry when i try to enforce the rule. This year, it will be enforced every time.