baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

Well, you have a month and a half to figure out what the deadline is. Here's it's going to be 2:59 EST, which is 11:59 PST. Figure it out from there. It can't be that hard guys.

• Founder / Operator

Shawn I was wondering to ask if you are going to do your lists of top weekly and sotm winners?

If Baumer doesn't mind, I'm going to try, but it will depend upon how much free time I can come up with and what other projects I'm working on with Boxoffice. If it looks like I can't maintain the charts myself this year, I'll let everyone know and maybe someone else will want to step in and help. But, hopefully, I'll be able to.

If Baumer doesn't mind, I'm going to try, but it will depend upon how much free time I can come up with and what other projects I'm working on with Boxoffice. If it looks like I can't maintain the charts myself this year, I'll let everyone know and maybe someone else will want to step in and help. But, hopefully, I'll be able to.

Great to hear and I know it's alot of work and needs time to do it, so just take things as they come.

11:59 Pacific (Thu)/1:59am Central (Fri)/2:59am Eastern (Fri)/6:59am GMT (Fri)

Quoted for new page. Also:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/Use Seattle (or anything pacific) as the 11:59 deadline and do the math from there. It's really not that hard and there won't be another daylight savings until this game is over. Edited by acsc1312

Wouldn't it be easier to have a list in the first post with the deadline in relation to 11:59 forum time in the rest of the world? Means that no one will have any excuses for not looking it up.

As long as it lists a time zone it really isn't any trouble looking it up on the internet.

Eggplant you're fairly new here, so you've probably never played, but Baumer always does a thread in the main box office forum a month or 2 in advance to spread awareness as not everybody is on every week. I don't see how it does any damage and this game by far is the best ever made. You'll understand if you decide to join.And are you freaking serious guys? There's countless website that do conversion time ones, it's always had a 11:59 pm PST deadline and if you can't figure that out you don't deserve to play as the game takes 10 times that amout of effort to play and stay competitive.

Eggplant you're fairly new here, so you've probably never played, but Baumer always does a thread in the main box office forum a month or 2 in advance to spread awareness as not everybody is on every week. I don't see how it does any damage and this game by far is the best ever made. You'll understand if you decide to join.And are you freaking serious guys? There's countless website that do conversion time ones, it's always had a 11:59 pm PST deadline and if you can't figure that out you don't deserve to play as the game takes 10 times that amout of effort to play and stay competitive.

Thanks Matt. The deadline will be easy to figure out in so many ways. Websites for one but also, in the coming weeks I will have a mock set of questions to get us all going again. Once that happens, then you'll get a feel for when the deadline is.Eggplant, not from my opinion but from what others have said, this seems to be the most popular game here at BOT. I personally like Survivor as my favourite, but this is a game that many here like. We usually start out with between 60-80 people so that makes it perhaps the most participated in game at the forums. so that's why i post it out ahead of time.

QUESTION:Yes, we are only in the middle of March, but would you guys object to me putting up the first preseason questions? I have been working on them for the last week and I think i have some good ones. But I don't want you guys to think it's too early.First 12 responses I'll consider.Thanks

• Founder / Operator

Hey, B -- can I make a special request? Could we have a list of every deadline throughout the game at the top of the first post in the game thread?

Not just in each question or week's answers, but something maybe like this:

Pre-Season Questions: due May 3 @ 11:59p

Top 12 Predictions: due May 3 @ 11:59p

Week 1 Questions: due May 3 @ 11:59p

SOTM1: due May 10 @ 11:59a

Week 2 ... etc.

• Founder / Operator

Secondary thought: with its own sub-forum now, the game could technically have as many threads as you like. So if it helps, perhaps each week's questions/answers could have their own topic. Same for each SOTM, top 12, International, etc.Just a thought. Might help with keeping track of things, and that way when people have questions about scoring they can just check the individual week's thread that they're questioning about.