cookie

Y3 - The Oscar Nominations

Another interesting bit about how weird these nominations would be in real life.

All of these nominations (except Number One Dime) would likely be available on home video some time before the nominees are even announced. NOD is the only one you’d have to see in theatres.

• Like 1

@4815162342 @Ethan Hunt @Hiccup23 @Hunt for the Wilderpasta @Rorschach @YourMother the Edgelord @Xillix

For scheduling reasons and me needing time to work on the ceremony, the Y3 Academy Awards will be held on SUNDAY JUNE 3RD STARTING AT 7 P.M EASTERN with an OSCAR PRE-SHOW STARTING AT 6 P.M EASTERN. HOSTS AND GUEST APPEARANCES WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER THIS WEEK.

You have until FRIDAY JUNE 1ST at Midnight Eastern to send in your votes. The votes must be sent in as follows:

Rank your top to bottom picks in numbers one to five (in categories with six nominations, rank one to six), one being your first pick and five being your last pick.

The rankings MUST be sorted from top pick to bottom pick. I will only accept a ballot if your picks look like this:

Spoiler

1. The Odyssey: The Counsel of the Dead

2. The Scavenger Wars

3. The Number One Dime

4. Notes From the Otherspace

5. Spark: Homeward

(No, this is not my ballot, stop asking)

I will NOT accept your ballot if it looks like this:

Spoiler

Notes From the Otherspace 4th

The Number One Dime 3rd

The Odyssey: The Counsel of the Dead 1st

The Scavenger Wars 2nd

Spark: Homeward 5th

Or any variation of the sort.

I mean okay, if you send your ballots in minutes before the deadline I can let it slide but if you send the ballot in far earlier and doesn't fix it that would just be rude.

When it comes to the acting ballots, the actor’s name must be listed BEFORE the name of the film they appear in. Same goes with composer and song names.

SO START SENDING IN YOUR BALLOTS TODAY!

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

Interesting Trivia.

LOTR (including The Hobbit) is the most Oscar nominated franchise of all time with 37 nominations across 6 films. STAR WARS is the second most oscar nominated franchise of all time, with 33 nominations across 9 films. 

THE ODYSSEY currently has 30, and SPARK has 27. Both are only two films in.

• Astonished 2

2 hours ago, Hunt for the Wilderpasta said:

Interesting Trivia.

LOTR (including The Hobbit) is the most Oscar nominated franchise of all time with 37 nominations across 6 films. STAR WARS is the second most oscar nominated franchise of all time, with 33 nominations across 9 films. 

THE ODYSSEY currently has 28, and SPARK has 27. Both are only two films in.

Its actually 30 for The Odyssey. 11 for Spoils of War and 19 for The Counsel of the Dead.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hunt for the Wilderpasta said:

That moment when the youngest Best Actor nominee is still older than the oldest Best Actress nominee.

Talking about Malek and Kendrick respectively.

The youngest Supporting Actress nominee (Farahani) and the youngest Supporting Voice Actor/Actress nominee (Plaza) are also older than Kendrick.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

@4815162342 @Ethan Hunt @Hiccup23 @Hunt for the Wilderpasta @Reddroast @Rorschach @YourMother the Edgelord @Xillix

So I just got invited to a job interview on Monday so I will not be able to hold the ceremony on Sunday as planned.

Everything is complete minus the ballots so I don't have to delay anything further than the following day.

NEW TIME FOR THE CEREMONY IS MONDAY STARTING 7 P.M EDT

FRIDAY DEADLINE FOR THE BALLOTS STILL STANDS

Edited by cookie
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, cookie said:

@4815162342 @Ethan Hunt @Hiccup23 @Hunt for the Wilderpasta @Reddroast @Rorschach @YourMother the Edgelord @Xillix

So I just got invited to a job interview on Monday so I will not be able to hold the ceremony on Sunday as planned.

Everything is complete minus the ballots so I don't have to delay anything further than the following day.

NEW TIME FOR THE CEREMONY IS MONDAY STARTING 7 P.M EDT

FRIDAY DEADLINE FOR THE BALLOTS STILL STANDS

Good luck.

• Like 2