baumer

Weekend Thread....Please read the staff announcement pg 104 (Solo 29.2...DP 23.3...Adrift 11.5)

4 minutes ago, harrycaul said:

Book Club is the only actual I have much interest in. The others don't matter a whole lot in the longer view.

Pretty odd longer view where the Infinity War numbers matter less than the Book Club ones.   

Edit: To be clear, I am actually also most interested in the Book Club actually this weekend. I’m just not sure what it’s supposed to mean for the others to “matter” less.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Pretty odd longer view where the Infinity War numbers matter less than the Book Club ones.   

Edit: To be clear, I am actually also most interested in the Book Club actually this weekend. I’m just not sure what it’s supposed to mean for the others to “matter” less.

Simple. Infinity War's place is pretty much set. A bit of variation in the actual won't matter much, if at all.

Book Club's arc isn't quite locked yet, so this is far more interesting.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, oMeriMombatti said:

Gitesh got even this one wrong. It's releasing on Thursday in India. I am watching it 1st day itself.

What are its prospects in India? Could it match JW or will it go down?

1 minute ago, Samarus said:

Gonna see it tomorrow. Press screening one day before they release it here, that worries me.

German critics wont like it even if it where as good as the first JP :lol: Our media seems to really dislike most blockbusters from Hollywood in the last few years.

• Disbelief 1

Just now, Brainbug said:

German critics wont like it even if it where as good as the first JP :lol: Our media seems to really dislike most blockbusters from Hollywood in the last few years.

I wouldn't say that. They liked DP2 and Solo, just to name 2 recent movies. Although I have to admit I only liked DP2

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

What are its prospects in India? Could it match JW or will it go down?

Matching JW is no problem IMO. I am hoping it does 30M+ because I absolutely loved the 1st movie and hoping this one is great too. My realistic prediction is 28M.

• Thanks 1

Just now, oMeriMombatti said:

Matching JW is no problem IMO. I am hoping it does 30M+ because I absolutely loved the 1st movie and hoping this one is great too. My realistic prediction is 28M.

Youve seen the light.

• Haha 1