A Marvel Fanboy

Tron: Ares | October 10, 2025 | Jared Leto to star, Joachim Ronning to direct

2015 or 2014?Dec. 2015 would likely go up against Avatar and I would image no non-AA movie would want to go up against it. Maybe Nov for a Thanksgiving release would work how about April. If Oblivion is a hit would be a good idea. May is out, maybe July but about POTCV? (2014 or 2015?). Maybe Dec. 2014 which is wide open now.

Neo, I love Avatar just as much as you but 2015 isn`t happening,OK? Just drop it. It is not happening. WETA will be busy with Tintin 2. They can`t work on both because Avatar requires their entire capacity and then some.
  • Like 1

Neo, I love Avatar just as much as you but 2015 isn`t happening,OK? Just drop it. It is not happening. WETA will be busy with Tintin 2. They can`t work on both because Avatar requires their entire capacity and then some.

Tintin 2 is a further pipe dream than Avatar at the moment.

I don`t think so. PJ won`t wait years before making Tintin 2 and didn`t he say he`d make it after TH? OTOH, Cameron isn`t a forge-iron-while-it`s-hot type.

Well a lot of directors say the they are going forward with a movie and nothing happens. You really think Cameron will wait til 2020+ for the sequel?

As a fan of Tintin property, I do not want PJ's paws messing with it at all costs.As for Tron 3, I think it's useless. Are there really an obvious demand for more Tron and the need to expand on it after the letdown that was Tron Legacy? (Couldn't stand the fact that Tron was such a throwaway character in the background...)

Edited by dashrendar44

Tron Voyage?Should I be hearing the American pronunciation of "voyage" in my head or a French-sounding version?

French.It is a play on the saying Bon Voyage (have a good trip in French)