sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - JW: $60.91M - I2: 46.42M - Sicario: $19.00M - Uncle Drew: $15.24M

935.1 WW = 669.2 OS + 265.9 Dom

Dom was 264.8 after 60.0 weekend estimates so weekend is around 61.1 (-58.7%). Despite Ant-Man I think low-50s drop at most coming weekend.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, spectroul said:

With Sam Neil and Laura Dern prob returning on JW3, I don't see how it won't outperform FK. Everybody who was obsessed with JP back in the 90s love these two. Also the movie is doing better than the first in Asia and some south american countries so I expect the numbers to keep increasing over there when JW3 comes out. Most of the people were predicting "Fallen Kingdom" to gross around 1.3B, I don't know how 1.2B can be a bad number.

Also, Laura Dern is hot right now as, arguably, the only widely-agreed upon good part of Last Jedi.

14 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Also, Laura Dern is hot right now as, arguably, the only widely-agreed upon good part of Last Jedi.

She has always been hot😍

Maybe they can even bring back Lex and Tim also. I bet both would love to come back to another. 

• Like 1

Jurassic going over 60 for the weekend is a really good sign I think. I don’t think Ant Man is going to cause another 60% drop, and its’s got a decent shot at being #2 next weekend. Should be a good start to July nonetheless

Ant-Man - 80M

Jurassic - 29M

Purge - 26M

Incredibles - 25M

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Wrath said:

I... don't think that's true at all?

7 minutes ago, movieboner said:

Wow, it went up by $2 mil.

$860k actually.