cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

My goal is to have Voltron with @Spagheditary and @YourMother the Edgelord by Friday and then either Gargoyles or Violet with y'all by Sunday (will depend on which I feel like finishing first).

Be forewarned though: This fucker is brutal. Will make Pillars of Eternity look like a filler project.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well, you've got to find some screen time for 20+ voice actors.

Just in terms of runtime it'd be second in this iteration of the game behind And the Band Played On (which had an equally massive ensemble tbf).

Well I am so sorry guys. 

My life has been a fucking rollercoaster. I feel bad suddenly disappearing but as they say, "Shit happened."

I don't know the level I'll be able to return to the game but....I want (need) to release We Are The Ants. Its a story that needs to be told. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

Well I am so sorry guys. 

My life has been a fucking rollercoaster. I feel bad suddenly disappearing but as they say, "Shit happened."

I don't know the level I'll be able to return to the game but....I want (need) to release We Are The Ants. Its a story that needs to be told. 

No problem man, real life always comes first! Good to see you around ago. Hope things work out well for you :)

16 hours ago, cookie said:

My goal is to have Voltron with @Spagheditary and @YourMother the Edgelord by Friday and then either Gargoyles or Violet with y'all by Sunday (will depend on which I feel like finishing first).

Make that last one Monday since I honestly forgot we have an election here on Sunday and I'll probably not be having the free time to finish anything that day.

• Like 2

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m going to do reviews this year in requests mainly due to the fact I start college today and don’t know how hectic it’ll be.

Same thing here but mainly because I want to get going on my Y5 stuff right away.

• Like 1