cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

23 minutes ago, Spagheditary said:

@cookie...AC is currently in the spot I had planned for TLBH.

If I don’t finish it by Sunday, it’s yours. However, I’m really trying to have it done by Y4.

Crap, I forgot.

11 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cookie is Metroid still happening this year?

Sadly, no. Have too much else going on and it's one of those movies I always start over but never get very far with.

I kinda wanted to put AC on its date but Pokémon would release the next week :kitschjob:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

My other option was August but like you said Amulet is too close.

You could try the 14th. 3 weeks after Amulet II and I doubt The Last Day Of Summer does over $20M. 

Is Animal Crossing stop motion? You can try early September as well. SWAT KATS 2 and Kim Possible coexisted just fine last September.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

You could try the 14th. 3 weeks after Amulet II and I doubt The Last Day Of Summer does over $20M. 

Is Animal Crossing stop motion? You can try early September as well. SWAT KATS 2 and Kim Possible coexisted just fine last September.

It's CG stop-motion like The Peanuts Movie and Into the Spiderverse (hence I'm using the director from the former).

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Xillix said:

@Blankments @4815162342 @YourMother the Edgelord @cookie @Spagheditary @Ethan Hunt @Reddroast @Hiccup23 @Rorschach

Since the plan is for Earthsong to be a trilogy and I'd like to keep Julie Taymor on it, does anyone object to bending the rules a bit to let @Blankments also use her for Guys and Dolls since he's got it all finished and ready? His intended release date is half a year after my flick and since Earthsong's more of an effects film it's probably got a much longer post-production. So I figure she could've shot that one a while ago, and shot Guys and Dolls during post for Earthsong. That'd still give her six months to do post on Dolls.

Yeah, this what I was figuring when I first announced Taymor. If Spielberg can release two movies within a week of each other, I thought it'd be cool if she did a quick musical in between.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, cookie said:

THE TURIANS SHALL RISE

A small part of delays have been me getting sidetracked with brainstorming future plans for franchises instead of actually writing the first films. :hahaha:

So now I know how I want to end Mass Effect way down the line and it might end up being a choice that makes people angry :sparta:

• Like 3
  • Astonished 2

50 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

A small part of delays have been me getting sidetracked with brainstorming future plans for franchises instead of actually writing the first films. :hahaha:

So now I know how I want to end Mass Effect way down the line and it might end up being a choice that makes people angry :sparta:

I waste my time planning sequels but then I end up throwing a lot of stuff out anyway :hahaha:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Is Animal Crossing a part of the Nintendo Cinematic Universe along with Splatoon?

I'll say this:

Spoiler

It's success (or not) will shape the direction of my future Splatoon movie.

Spoiler

And Metroid after I've thought about it for a bit.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1