cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Seriously @YourMother the Edgelord

When I said

You were NOT supposed to take that as a challenge!

I made it for two reasons

1.) With it included, we only have 40 finished films

2.) I was somewhat inspired by Thomas The Tank Engine, a film so hilariously awful it’d be remembered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now with Test out of the way, I’m going to finish Gil’s All Fright Diner by the end of the week and probably Bullets and Lyrics before the 1st (my first major OC which I have hopes for), that’s a story I want to tell.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spagheditary said:

@YourMother the Edgelord Why is a 35 year old man playing a child in this?!

And how is this only like 5 minutes shorter than The Scavenger Wars?

Bling Bling Boy is a man now is this one. This is also a very shitty film.

One can’t have too much explosions and whip crack sound effects.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Bling Bling Boy is a man now is this one. This is also a very shitty film.

One can’t have too much explosions and whip crack sound effects.

shouldn't he be bling bling man

disclaimer: haven't read yet

• Like 1

@Blankments @4815162342 @YourMother the Edgelord @cookie @Spagheditary @Ethan Hunt @Reddroast @Hiccup23 @Rorschach

Since the plan is for Earthsong to be a trilogy and I'd like to keep Julie Taymor on it, does anyone object to bending the rules a bit to let @Blankments also use her for Guys and Dolls since he's got it all finished and ready? His intended release date is half a year after my flick and since Earthsong's more of an effects film it's probably got a much longer post-production. So I figure she could've shot that one a while ago, and shot Guys and Dolls during post for Earthsong. That'd still give her six months to do post on Dolls.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Xillix said:

@Blankments @4815162342 @YourMother the Edgelord @cookie @Spagheditary @Ethan Hunt @Reddroast @Hiccup23 @Rorschach

Since the plan is for Earthsong to be a trilogy and I'd like to keep Julie Taymor on it, does anyone object to bending the rules a bit to let @Blankments also use her for Guys and Dolls since he's got it all finished and ready? His intended release date is half a year after my flick and since Earthsong's more of an effects film it's probably got a much longer post-production. So I figure she could've shot that one a while ago, and shot Guys and Dolls during post for Earthsong. That'd still give her six months to do post on Dolls.

Lord and Miller did The Lego Movie and 22 Jump Street in 2014, and both are different genre films, so I’m good with it if everyone else is.

• Like 1

As to progress I'm jumping between films doing a bit of each at a time. Sorry @YourMother the Edgelord but Rock & Roll Heart Attack is probably getting delayed again. I've barely started and really want it to be good. And there's an unusually high number of musicals and music-centric films this year so it makes sense to hold it off til there's hopefully less competition on that front.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1