WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

There's also the option to put Christopher Robin in September/October instead of having a 3 month gap between Disney films

Better where it's at. Gets all of August and September completely to itself for any direct competition. Smallfoot isn't until the end of September and October has Goosebumps. 

9 minutes ago, andersonhoran said:

Disney hurting AT&TW to privilege that damn Incredibles 2. They need to stop putting the films so close to each other. 

AM&TW should have been released on August,it had potentital to open with 100M.

That’s a little ridiculous, I2 isn’t hurting AMATW, it’s been our for 3 weeks now.

76m is a solid increase from the original

• Like 3

Just now, Pandamia! said:

That’s a little ridiculous, I2 isn’t hurting AMATW, it’s been our for 3 weeks now.

I2 and JW2 are totally hurting Antman 2...They held enough well this weekend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pandamia! said:

I mean for the leack of promoting because they were promoting Incredibles 2,and the delay in Europe also because of I2.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Goosebumps and Smallfoot are such non-entities, Warner probably would've pushed Smallfoot and Disney could've put Christopher Robin on the 14th

Still better to have nothing for two months as your competition though.  Also get to take advantage of a week or two of summer weekdays. And late September/October would have meant some slight overlap with Nutcracker/Ralph for late legs. There was literally no incentive or advantage for CR to be in Sep/Oct over where it's at. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, andersonhoran said:

I mean for the leack of promoting because they were promoting Incredibles 2,and the delay in Europe also because of I2.

Delay in Europe has to do with this tiny thing called the World Cup. You may have heard of it but it’s relatively small.....similar to Ant-Man’s OW so I’m not sure if you have or not. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3