WrathOfHan

Gladiator 2 | November 22, 2024 | DENZEL IS REUNITING WITH RIDLEY?!

1 hour ago, Maggie said:

I think he's seen it.

1 hour ago, Maggie said:

A bunch of liars, don't fall for this, Napoleon was also praised as a masterpiece with Brando-level perfomance on its test-screenings, but it turned out to be a complete mediocrity. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..." you know this saying.

• Knock It Off 2

20 minutes ago, AniNate said:

Quiet Place would seem to be most likely candidate

Terrible if true. It's a 310 mln production and they are releasing first public promo only 5 months before release? That would signal zero confidence, they know it already flopped. Hopefully it's actually coming before June.

Edited by Firepower

20 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Terrible if true. It's a 310 mln production and they are releasing first public promo only 5 months before release? That would signal zero confidence, they know it already flopped. Hopefully it's actually coming before June.

Did you know Infinity War had its first trailer about five months before release?

1 hour ago, Speedorito said:

Avengers: Infinity War and Avatar 2 basically sold themselves solely on their names. Gladiator won’t have that, at least not to the same extent.

I think shortly before Apes or Furiosa is more likely for a trailer drop. Waiting for mid-June seems a tiny bit concerning.

The first Avatar was the one that had a late trailer. 

Really don't understand the talk of if they wait until June that is concerning and means they are down on the movie. Like what? That is still 5 months from release. Waiting until Quiet Place Day One would be just fine and they could put it in front of Horizon Part 1 that weekend too.  Although Would not be surprised if they do it earlier and put in front of Furiosa or BB:ROD which  are R rated and they could do a red band trailer.