WrathOfHan

Gladiator 2 | November 22, 2024 | DENZEL IS REUNITING WITH RIDLEY?!

25 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

They have marketing material up on the floor, so it's likely a public one. The one hurdle is that IF's trailer has been confirmed for a public release tomorrow, and I don't see Paramount releasing two CinemaCon trailers.

Damn( Couldn't care less about IF, I hope they'll release it publicly around the same time, I think those movies have very different demos.

Joseph Quinn is receiving the (paid for by the studio and his team) Breakthrough Performer of the Year award at CinemaCon so a trailer for this is bound to be shown off there since the same studio is behind this and A Quiet Place: Day One. Unlikely it's made available to the public yet though.

Judging by those descriptions Ridley completely lost his mind, he didn't even have to resurrect Maximus like he planned to make a crazy and unnecessary sequel, this time with 310 mln price tag.

Edited by Firepower
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

We’ll probably have to wait until around Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes for a trailer since we’re not getting one today.

I’m still wary about the Scott/Scarpa duo, but at least there will be a lot of action even if the plot is messy.

This insanity sounds way more interesting than whatever serious thing i though they would do

The best thing about Napoleon was the stupid comedy all over it´s first half, if Ridley can make epic dumb fun with this he should be fine