I think that whatever happens with the lid getting blown off everything that leads us to the flashfowards goes down next week. If not then, definitely the week after next. Now we have

Jesse with a new master plan to bust Walt, certain that Walt is out to murder him

Hank with a new master plan from Jesse, not giving a shit if Jesse lives or dies

Walt actually out to murder Jesse, meaning any issue Jesse has with him is justified

There's no resolution anymore. Any hope of things getting fixed just went out the window and we're looking at either Walt getting busted, Jesse dying, or both. This is depressing.

• Like 3

The last season has become one continuous episode broken off into eight bits. I can't keep waiting a week to find out what happens next. Really loving how much Jesse is playing into the final plotpoints of the show. When Hank said how they can burn Walt to the ground together I think I squealed.

• Like 3

Yeah I was worried at the beginning of the second half that Hank and Walt was such a big angle that Jesse would be relegated to the sidelines or written off completely but he's quickly become the focal point of the show. Hank has become so unsympathetic so fast that now Jesse has got to stick around unless Walt is going to be the protagonist in the end.

I just started watching it. Watched the first two episodes. I like it. Had a few laughs, don't know if it's just me being weird or some scenes were actually funny.

You're not being weird. I've gotten more laughs out of this show than some of the most popular sitcoms around right now.

• Like 2

Yeah not as great as last week's episode but even god rested on the seventh day.

Hank became the biggest asshole with that line about catching Jessie's death on camera. I hope everybody dies except Jessie and Marie. :lol:

Of course it won't end that way. There will be tragedy.

Marie can die. Jesse and Walter's baby can live.

I finally started watching this series a few weeks ago and it's just as addicting as the meth Walt cooks up! I've been plowing through episodes, almost done with season 3. Trying to get caught up ASAP so I can watch the final few eps with everyone else. Haven't been this hooked on a drama show since I first started watching Dexter. Can't believe it took me so long to start watching this!

• Like 5