So, I just wrapped Season 4..... the final shot of the season may have to be where I stop sympathizing with Walter. Maybe. I don't know, I was rooting for Sgt Sullivan to the end in The Departed, so I have a pretty high tolerance for fucked up shit my protagonists can do before I draw the line. But seriously, wow. "Crawl Space" may be the best 45 minutes of television I've seen.

• Like 2

So, I just wrapped Season 4..... the final shot of the season may have to be where I stop sympathizing with Walter. Maybe. I don't know, I was rooting for Sgt Sullivan to the end in The Departed, so I have a pretty high tolerance for fucked up shit my protagonists can do before I draw the line. But seriously, wow. "Crawl Space" may be the best 45 minutes of television I've seen.

Walt jumped the shark. He needs to/will die in the end. I just hope Jesse can make it out alive.

The final showdown will be against either Jesse or Hank, and I'm having a hard time figuring out who. Hank has been in the makings since the beginning of the show, but Jesse is Walt's true adversary, they've been partners and competition with each other and a face-off with Jesse rising from the junkie to the hero and Walt falling from the family man to the villain would just be an extraordinary development and do the story poetic justice. This is all barring a swerve, like cancer returning or Walt realizing his error and returning to the protagonist position. But the course of the show at the moment is leading to a face-off with Walt as a total villain. I'm actually thinking Hank might be a bit of a stepping stone for Walt to become a full villain--but at the same time, he was willing to totally abandon his life and put himself and his family at risk to protect Hank from Gus... would he kill Hank just to protect himself? And it would be a shame to put such a long-brewing showdown anywhere other than the finale. But then again, that is what a split-season may be able to correct.

Man, this is so exciting.

Right, it's not one of the best episodes of the show but it was pretty great. the first scene and last scene, and the scene with Ted in the hospital were all pretty eerie, and it was suprisingly comical in some parts. Everyone was so damn serious last season. Oh, and it looks like there's gonna be way more Mike this season which is obviously a good thing.