That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

For unlimited 4ks without work

IDEA: I can get unlimited 4Ks with a job at CVS (not Walgreens bc fuck Walgreens) and live with my parents so I don't have to worry about rent. Then, when they die and I inherit everything, I can quit my job without two weeks notice. WIN

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

IDEA: I can get unlimited 4Ks with a job at CVS (not Walgreens bc fuck Walgreens) and live with my parents so I don't have to worry about rent. Then, when they die and I inherit everything, I can quit my job without two weeks notice. WIN

i just sighed irl

Edited by CoolioD1
btw aquaman. box office. yes. very interesting. pta. wom. momoa.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

It’ll all go to your sister’s dopey bf in a Gran Torino type twist

• Knock It Off 1

Just now, aabattery said:

Moderation:

This thread has gone way off the rails so I think it's about time that we get back to talking about box office and stuff rather than Han's sex life.

Ok, fine. Just let the record show that we have not had a derailment like this in a long time, and this is all my doing. Y'all wouldn't be having this discussion without me. I am the forum's Nicki Minaj. TO FREEDOM!!!! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

...I am doing this right now. It actually works.

13 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Moderation:

This thread has gone way off the rails so I think it's about time that we get back to talking about box office and stuff rather than Han's sex life.

DONT FUCK WITH MY FUN AABATTERY OR WILL FUCK YOU, YOU HEAR ME. IT IS MY ONE NIGHT HERE IN A LONG TIME AND I WANT NONSENSE AND STUPIDITY. HELP OUT A BROTHER @Telemachos RAGE WITH ME AGAINST THE MCU.

• Astonished 1

16 minutes ago, MrPink said:

It’ll all go to your sister’s dopey bf in a Gran Torino type twist

12 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

FVYB.gif

I don't have any sisters or brothers so I am safe on that part.

Edited by CJohn

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

...I am doing this right now. It actually works.

DONT FUCK WITH MY FUN AABATTERY OR WILL FUCK YOU, YOU HEAR ME. IT IS MY ONE NIGHT HERE IN A LONG TIME AND I WANT NONSENSE AND STUPIDITY. HELP OUT A BROTHER @Telemachos RAGE WITH ME AGAINST THE MCU.

WtCT.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

almost didn't recognise this as a weekend thread. there's been like five whole pages without some rando with no avatar going on a three paragraph rant about critics or a franchise they're entirely too mad about. this is like some 2014 BOT nonsense back when this site was fun and these threads weren't a total chore every week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1