sfran43

Thursday Numbers: AQM $6.20M | MPR $3.95M | Spider-Verse $3.10M | Bumblebee $2.66M

15 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

Boy a few days ago I was thinking 920-925 after Sunday ... now thinking 935-940.

Hell, if it does 30+ this weekend, the rest of the way domestic alone would likely take it near a billion at this rate.

Edited by AdamKendall

9 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Fun fact: Spider-Man was the highest grossing superhero origin film WW for 15 years...

...and then in the 15 months after those 15 years, FOUR films beat its record.

Black Panther, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and...?

30 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Fun fact: Spider-Man was the highest grossing superhero origin film WW for 15 years...

...and then in the 15 months after those 15 years, FOUR films beat its record.

Guessing you mean Wonder Woman, Black Panther, Venom, Aquaman — but WW and Aquaman were more than 15 months apart. 18, in fact. Quite possible that we’ll go up to 5 soon as well!  

Edit: Ah, I see that WW didn’t actually pass Spider-Man until much later.

Edited by Thanos Legion

48 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

Boy a few days ago I was thinking 920-925 after Sunday ... now thinking 935-940.

Hell, if it does 30+ this weekend, the rest of the way domestic alone would likely take it near a billion at this rate.

If it ends the weekend over $925, it's hard to imagine a path forward where it DOESN'T cross $1 bil. Definitely one of the most unexpected box office stories in recent memory.

• Like 1