sfran43

Weekend Thread: Actuals - AQM $31M | Escape Room $18.24M | MPR $15.86M | Bumblebee $13.20M | Spider-Verse $13.13M

12 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

If estimates hold, $300M-325M for Aquaman.

If Deadline's estimates are confirmed,  no way that Aquaman makes less than $320m domestic, AQ will be only  $2m behind Suicide Squad after  3 weekend (SS ended with $325m) and AQ comes from a much stronger third weekend (AQ $31 vs $20.8m SS).

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&id=dcuni.htm

Edited by Lucasmessi12
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, TMP said:

feelin' like....

Aquaman - $345m

Poppins - $180m

Spider-Verse - $165m

Bumblebee - $120m

Might all be overly optimistic, but lets see

yup,i feel like a movie like AQUAMAN will always have demand @ 3D,IMAX and 4DX theater,i can see them put AQM back  once the bumblebee and spiderverse fading,plus GLASS isn't a 3D or 4dX type movie right ???

i can be delusional and say 360M DOM and 1,3 B WW....

• Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, boyamama said:

i can be delusional and say 360M DOM and 1,3 B WW....

I feel like Glass is gonna dent it too much to go that high, and I don't see a Japan explosion happening - even with Wan + a Kaiju being in a film, it's still a funnybook films and those tend to do ok at best numbers there. $1.1 B is where I'm thinking it totals out to rn

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, TMP said:

I feel like Glass is gonna dent it too much to go that high, and I don't see a Japan explosion happening - even with Wan + a Kaiju being in a film, it's still a funnybook films and those tend to do ok at best numbers there. $1.1 B is where I'm thinking it totals out to rn

maybe @ normal theater,but is GLASS a 4DX or 3d movie?.....i mean the 4Dx price in my place is 4X the normal ticket......plus if we see B.O number AQM already in line w/ Wonder Woman daily,if WarBro smart,they need to do the same Wonderwoman marketing to AQM...

31 weekend will give AQM 260 dom. Then adding 2x the weekend for 320 or so is the least it should do. Hobbit1 did that but AQM has shown a better hold than it. Django did much better and added a little under 3x this weeend to it's cume. Somewhere in between Hobbit1 and Django's legs will take AQM close to BVS.

Movie's not gonna miss 290 Ch + 320 Dom + 430 OS-Ch* = 1040 ww while 1060 is realistic imo.

*including 20 odd from Japan

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Are you saying that only women are good looking people? :redcapes:

Yup. And, badass beard aside, that kinda gross picture you posted did nothing to change that stance. (Ok, I wouldn't mind swapping bodies with him, but that's only because I'm kind of a fatass who hasn't had a girlfriend in a while... albeit I myself am the the only man I'd call attractive, cause ya gotta be confident to survive) :ph34r:

But hey, different strokes for different folks. Agree to disagree :sparta:

7 hours ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Say no more.

I know I'm breaking the rule of 'saying no more', but that brought joy to all my senses. Bless you, kind madame.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, I doubt anything beats Fish Panther next weekend, but Glass is gonna wreck shit up. 60-70 OW for that shit.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

4 hours ago, nature club said:

matthew-lewis-attitude-cover-harry-potte

this dude's fug

evans was hott before avengers hairstyle

Resultado de imagen de evans flaunt

glass looks so unappealing to me. people were laughing at the trailer cause it looks like a superhero spoof
Edited by TombRaider
  • ...wtf 2
  • Knock It Off 1

4 hours ago, DAJK said:

mkay, what the heck? I seriously don't understand a single word of this

This member never makes sense. Weird thing is, I checked and he used to post like a normal human being until months ago. Some people suspect he's a machine testing us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

This member never makes sense. Weird thing is, I checked and he used to post like a normal human being until months ago. Some people suspect he's a machine testing us.

No, but I recommend to use the Turing Test for free money internet poker/gaming chat rooms

...these forums do seem fictitious at times so that is on them.  Wish those IMDB message boards were up!

Edited by nature club

23 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Who knew SKynet would evolve on a box office forum?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, a2k said:

Prayer circle for 50% Sat bump (14M) for AQM 

🙏 🙏

🙏       🙏

🙏 🙏

Thinking closer to 40, but it would be nice if your praying...errr, monkeys? buddhist monks? had an effect.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I know I'm breaking the rule of 'saying no more', but that brought joy to all my senses. Bless you, kind madame.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't she amazing? She can act, sing, write. She donates and volunteers to charities, records music, and write songs. She's a talent for sure, and she's stunning to boot.

Hope you love this. She sounds just as great live. She's become one of my favorites, and the fact she's a member of the LGBT+ community makes me love her even more.

Edited by Claire of Themyscira
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Claire of Themyscira Yeah, she's pretty stunning and talented. I knew little about her but I'm very glad I saw that. And as the hopeless romantic straight man that I am, I'm glad she's not completely unavailable as she's bi apparently :ph34r: But in serious tone, thanks for the discovery and you got great taste *insert Leo emote*

Anyway, I just remembered I haven't done one of these in a while, and fitting that we can look back at the whole of 2018. Prepare, ladies and gentlemen. And I'll be good enough to add a little bit of everything, just so people who swing certain ways don't feel left out (albeit I will naturally be biased towards my tastes). People have been stealing my gimmick for far too long, so time to get it back:

THE LEGS RECAP OF 2018

Black Panther's legs:

lupita-nyongo-ParisMatchMagazine.png

Avengers: Infinity War's legs (not incredible on a vacuum, but for the circumstances they were in):

b8821624668b2d97ad5ce84d0de06924.jpg

Incredibles 2's legs:

ccff0ca7a4119fb0d1024f800b5425c1.jpg

A Star Is Born's legs:

pKqVfgX.jpg

Bohemian Rhapsody's legs:

FreddyMercuryWembley.0.jpeg

Crazy Rich Asians' legs:

Girls-Generation-Korean-pop-group-Asian-

A Quiet Place.... and more or less Mary Poppins Returns and Sherlock Gnomes' legs:

383cc89a55a3a98a0aced208324b5a8e?AccessK

Aquaman and The Meg's legs:

44T7HU7.jpg

Peter Rabbit's legs:

5136b373f22b9201c282a60f66288cfe.jpg

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom's legs:

sch_trex1.jpg

I Can Only Imagine's legs (they're covered up, but you get the point):

Religion_Jesus_Throne_White_background_5

The Nun's..... feet:

69194634-nailed-feet-of-jesus-christ-on-

Solo: A Star Wars Story's legs:

311872D300000578-3442430-image-a-58_1455

The Predator's legs:

DSC_3984

And last, but assuredly not least...

Bumblebee and Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse's legs:

tenor.gif

I'm sure there's a billion more I could've done, but I stuck with these. Have fun and Happy New Year, everyone :D

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 8
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 1