AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

THE GOOD DINOSAUR moves to Wed 11/25/15 wide in 3D (from Fri 5/30/14 wide in 3D)

FINDING DORY moves to Fri 6/17/16 wide in 3D (from Wed 11/25/15 wide in 3D) (6/17/16 previously listed as untitled Pixar Animation�)

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=109129

Is this a production issues, or they are afraid of the overcrowding of 2015?

With 3 major titles being delayed to 2016, 2015 will not be legendary after all.....

The move of GOOD DINO seems to display lack of confidence in Disney,

they are afraid of the Might of...GODZILLA?

Is this a production issues, or they are afraid of the overcrowding of 2015?

With 3 major titles being delayed to 2016, 2015 will not be legendary after all.....

The move of GOOD DINO seems to display lack of confidence in Disney,

they are afraid of the Might of...GODZILLA?

I seriously doubt that.

I whole heartedly disagree there are alot of 2014 movies im looking forward to

INTERSTELLAR & TRANSCENDENCE are enough to get my ass off my Command Center to the cinema

NOAH, EXODUS, JUPITER ASCENDING, 50 SHADES (curious, if sex can still sell), TOMORROWLAND

fill the rest. APES 2, DRAGON 2, XMEN5, I still love my popcorn buttered like that

Apparently 2014 will be the first year since 2005 with no Pixar release. November 2015 just opened up in a big way for Bond 24 and Mockingjay part 2.

They want to protect DORY more than the DINOS. Looks like Bond & Katniss are a tag-team too formidable even for Pixar.

But if JW kicks serious ass, audience may get Giant Lizard fatigue. Even in the Fall.

They want to protect DORY more than the DINOS. Looks like Bond & Katniss are a tag-team too formidable even for Pixar.But if JW kicks serious ass, audience may get Giant Lizard fatigue. Even in the Fall.

Absolutely nothing to do with it. Dory had nothing to fear froma frontloaded movie like Mockingjay. It is because of GD production problems

Every 9 years there is no Pixar film!

That would be true; if it wasn’t for the fact that this first time that they've gone without a film since 2005, and that was only once.  

In other words that statement of yours is not true at all.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic