Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

12 hours ago, Maggie said:

I think reviews are gonna be mediocre, something in the 70RT. i believe there's been a screening last night in London and reactions are more muted than those at the premiere, many 3 stars and even 2 stars. I now think this will do Rogue Nation numbers in the US

9 hours ago, Maggie said:

I know the premiere is today, but someone on Letterboxd said they had a screening yesterday. I'm not a liar

https://letterboxd.com/millsy123/film/mission-impossible-dead-reckoning-part-one/

17 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Jesus guys, i'm just being cautious. Better to be surprised by this doing well than be disappointed,.

Anyway, 90M tracking sounds pretty good.

• Haha 1

It's clearing 100m 5-day with ease. OD is tough to predict due to the previews. It could do 40+m (providing all previews count towards it). Walmart is selling tickets for 9th. There will be previews on Monday. Then the actual Tuesday previews. It could have a decent chunk in the bank before the official OD begins.

Edited by The Dark Alfred

9 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

It's clearing 100m 5-day with ease. OD is tough to predict due to the previews. It could do 40+m (providing all previews count towards it). Walmart is selling tickets for 9th. There will be previews on Monday. Then the actual Tuesday previews. It could have a decent chunk in the bank before the official OD begins.

some chains are doing discount Tuesdays,  so adjust to 20m + at most 

20 minutes ago, John Marston said:

If Tom is asked about his comments about his supposed praise for The Flash while promoting this how will he react? 

"You know I watch a lot of movies, have been since I was 2 years old" "everyone involved in that project are immensely talented"

• Like 1