Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

6 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Tom Cruise join with Anya (SPY X FAMILY) for Strongest SPY Collaboration!

F0q-Kw-Ioa-QAAXRfi.jpg

This collaboration is said to be the most powerful collaboration since 2019 "Avengers: Endgame" X "Detective Conan: The Fist of Blue Sapphire

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

SPY X Family is next gen Demon Slayer whose popularity ranked higher than Jujutsu Kaisen! It's upcoming film "SPY X FAMILY: CODE: WHITE" is expected to be the next $200M in Japan!

I love this so much.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

3 hours ago, HesAPooka said:

I'm just outside Vancouver, and anecdotally I went to book tickets for and early showtime on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday and 70% of seats are gone. Doesn't usually happen in my area for something during the week.

Bodes well for MI run in Canada???

Just now, Maggie said:

I don't think this will be received very well. I'll see it this weekend, but the rating on imdb is already free falling with not many votes either. I hope it stays above 7.

You are so right again. IMDB rating is the most important thing when it comes to a film. The only thing is free falling is your trolling activity. You are embarrassed yourself already in this thread. Just chill. 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I don't think this will be received very well. I'll see it this weekend, but the rating on imdb is already free falling with not many votes either. I hope it stays above 7.

You have already trolled this movie enuf and had your share of fun. Take some break and comeback to MI thread after a week or two.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Maggie said:

"Already free falling", went from an 8.3 to an 8.2, exactly where Rogue Nation was at this point and higher than Ghost Protocol.

Edited by Lucas

If the movie opens as low as the tracking thread is claiming then it won’t even reach 200 million domestic.  

It is obvious that Barbenheimer has hurt this movie massively. People don’t want to go out to every movie and are sacrificing this movie for one or both of those 

Edited by John Marston

12 minutes ago, John Marston said:

If the movie opens as low as the tracking thread is claiming then it won’t even reach 200 million domestic.  

The pattern (Odd numbered Missions under 200. Even numbered over) is too strong.

14 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Deadline had tracking at 90M for five days. I don't think it will reach it. I was right, most movies this year went below tracking

Didn’t realize I was in the presence of a time traveler.

Can you tell me what CinemaScore DR1 got? Since you clearly know, being from the future an all that jazz.

Btw, DR1’s IMDB score is currently .5 higher than Fallout’s.

• Haha 2

Just now, OncomingStorm93 said:

Btw, DR1’s IMDB score is currently .5 higher than Fallout’s.

DR's  imdb score dropped .2 in two days. It also has very few votes. It will considerably go down. I'm not  a time traveler, but i know how imdb score works. It will only go down from here

I predict a B+ cinemscore.

• Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 2