charlie Jatinder

Thursday (03/14/2019) Numbers - Early Estimates.

CAPTAIN MARVEL $9.1M Thursday Domestic Estimate $16.1M Thursday Overseas Estimate $196.8M Domestic Total + $378.7M Overseas Total = $575.5M Global Total

42 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Thank you for your post!

As your post count let me assume you ae ather new, only meant as hint,...:

Thursday previews and Friday... go into the weekend thread.

Usually the first who finds for the next day data, and is inclined to do so, starts a new thread then.

But must then also maintain it 😉 why some ppl repot it in the last actual thread, like you did. Also o.K., someone will pick it up and run with it, if there is none already opened

In this weekend's case, CoolEric258 has already started one 😉

Great information for all new users. Thank you!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I hope you do not think I am angry or whatever, I like you and your enthusiasm,... but sometimes people still in school do not think as much about long-lasting impact possibilities as..... 😉

I totally agree and don't mind getting eye openers like this if I miss the big picture. I'd rather learn than repeat mistakes. :)

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I totally agree and don't mind getting eye openers like this if I miss the big picture. I'd rather learn than repeat mistakes. :)

I love your mindset. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tawasal said:

I love your mindset. 

Thank you so much! :hi5:

it's really appreciated and it's nice to hear it especially  after my mindset was attacked as "mid-schooler mindset" (what's wrong with mid-school? :thinking:) in another thread. 

• Astonished 1

Just now, Valonqar said:

it's really appreciated and it's nice to hear it especially  after my mindset was attacked as "mid-schooler mindset" (what's wrong with mid-school? :thinking:) in another thread. 

Aehm, why do people attack you for the mind-set matching to your age? Did they forgot their past?

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Are you from the US? I never heard of the term Middle-Schooler mindset or attitude before. 😂 

And there is nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't have to do with criminality. 

2 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Aehm, why do people attack you for the mind-set matching to your age? Did they forgot their past?

I think it's a phrase like 'what are you, 12?" it's always 12, not 11 or 13. :lol: same goes for mid-school mindset I guess. a phrase used by supposedly old and wise. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tawasal said:

Are you from the US? I never heard of the term Middle-Schooler mindset or attitude before. 😂 

And there is nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't have to do with criminality. 

I'm not but my guess is mid school = high school. perhaps that's what they call it in that poster's country. 

18 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

He is a verry nice young man (is it o.K. to call a teen a young man?)

Is @Valonqar a teen?

It's very rare to find people younger than me having a thing for box office. I guess I wouldn't have met even 10 teens.

Glad to meet ya. Love your posts.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Is @Valonqar a teen?

It's very rare to find people younger than me having a thing for box office. I guess I wouldn't have met even 10 teens.

How old are you? I thought you would be in your 20s/30s.