charlie Jatinder

Wednesday Numbers (04/24) - Open for Surprise.

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I wonder if they are adding MCU marathon, if started on Wednesday to CM. Will check and tell.

It has already begun then! 

Huge increase Thursday and the three day for Captain Marvel, might even get the Wrinkle in Time increase style money from EndGame 

La Llorona could be looking at a -75% drop if it falls another ~30% Thursday like other films did when Infinity War opened. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kitik said:

Wow, that's impressive.

When was the last time a movie went back to #1 like this, in it's 7th week of wide release?

It’s a pretty unique situation with the same studio starting franchise marathons and adding them to the film, so it might be hard to find a fair comparison 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

It’s a pretty unique situation with the same studio starting franchise marathons and adding them to the film, so it might be hard to find a fair comparison 

Frozen was back to #1 on its 73rd day.

2 hours ago, xiazhi said:

Frozen was back to #1 on its 73rd day.

Frozen is a unicorn. I mean come on it has a song called let it go that my daughter likes so much I've done the entire song bit with her dozens of times.

Edited by cdsacken

11 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Apologies. We missed by 30k.

CoLL 1.44

CM 1.41

Shazam 1

BT 0.95

Up 2 ranks, actual figure up from early estimates. Still got tomorrow for crown 👍

• Thanks 1

Post is deleted on main Avengers End Game thread from page 573. However several viewed (I missed it by 5 seconds). Be advised if you are truly concerned about spoilers I'm not sure any thread is safe from trolls so be careful.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Apologies. We missed by 30k.

CoLL 1.44

CM 1.41

Shazam 1

BT 0.95

-46.5% for La Llorona, it’ll probably be hit another 30% Thursday down to $1m. 

Captain Marvel will return to #1 Thursday, well kind of, the Avengers previews will obviously be the real hidden #1 lol.