terrestrial

Tuesday May 7 - AEG12.518 LS1.38 Intruder1.33 Ugly708.8k BT560k LaLorona458k CM394 Shazam!294k Little193 Code Geass173

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

Everyone is not saying that it is crumbling. I don't think that it is crumbling at all and I don't use silly buzz words like that.

Call it whatever you want. It's performing as expected with a massive gross not in the summer or Christmas. It's late legs will be fine but the drops are enough to remove any real chance of besting SFA.

That's not an indictment on End Game, more so just proof of how amazing the DOM run was for SFA.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Watch Wednesday be like 9.9 million and and everyone will reverse course on this crumbling narrative

There’s no crumbling narrative to reverse on though. There’s a “soft Tues” narrative that will never be reversed because it’s just observably true and doesn’t necessarily say anything about Wed or the wknd.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Call it whatever you want. It's performing as expected with a massive gross not in the summer or Christmas. It's late legs will be fine but the drops are enough to remove any real chance of besting SFA.

That's not an indictment on End Game, more so just proof of how amazing the DOM run was for SFA.

agree for the most part, but i wouldnt rule out tfa dom , ............ yet

2 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

There’s no crumbling narrative to reverse on though. There’s a “soft Tues” narrative that will never be reversed because it’s just observably true and doesn’t necessarily say anything about Wed or the wknd.

Exactly. It's an objective fact that it's Tuesday increase was weak. It could drop 15% today and that will still be true.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

agree for the most part, but i wouldnt rule out tfa dom , ............ yet

It would need to pull unprecedented late legs, but sure, it is hypothetically possible. Personally I would be happy for 910

Exactly. It's an objective fact that it's Tuesday increase was weak. It could drop 15% today and that will still be true.

Supported by the fact of a heavy emphasis with PLF. Individual days don't matter. Weaker numbers already happened last weekend which changed the near maximum trajectory below SFA DOM which was not the case around this time last week. Trajectory I don't see any difference right now versus Sunday.

But sure in general % wise that monster 2nd Tuesday was a weak jump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimiQ said:

It would need to pull unprecedented late legs, but sure, it is hypothetically possible. Personally I would be happy for 910

agreed , but i like some other users have said it would need a little better late legs than iw to do it, hard but not impossible ( as tfa really slow down after its this weekend

Wtf is going on??!! Stop it please. It’s just misunderstanding. 

That Tuesday number is good but not great. The jump is softer than what many of us thought based on IW run , that’s why many feel the number is low. It’s okay to feel disappoint about the number cause of our own expectation. The most important thing , there’s no silly talk about crumbling or collapse just based on these number and honestly it makes me thinking about why y’all keep arguing for a thing that never exist lol.

2 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

I'd be with 880. 937 isn't impossible it just seems extremely unlikely. One would need to see really good 3rd, 4th, and 5th weekend drops. I'm thinking 70ish seems likely which is good but not good enough for SFA.

• Like 1

I'm not angry. I'm annoyed at how insanely protective certain Marvel fanboys always are. You are a hater if you don't call that estimated 17% increase the greatest increase ever. 

...... you just assume thats all you do it seems bc someone disagrees with you that doesnt make him a fanboy, just stop and also as you are annoyed by some things so are some other people but it seems that it doesnt work both ways for you, dont reply to people that they are not talking about  you, some people  could just speaking generraly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I'm not angry. I'm annoyed at how insanely protective certain Marvel fanboys always are. You are a hater if you don't call that estimated 17% increase the greatest increase ever. 

I wasn't referring to you. Again calm down.

Of course it's a very small jump for a nominally massive 2nd Tuesday. It would be silly to suggest otherwise.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I'd be with 880. 937 isn't impossible it just seems extremely unlikely. One would need to see really good 3rd, 4th, and 5th weekend drops. I'm thinking 70ish seems likely which is good but not good enough for SFA.

if the movie is around 800 dom by next weekend (very possible) then i dont see how it doesnt at least take 100 million more ( as iw took around 85 million more after its fourth weekend)

Edited by john2000

10 minutes ago, Nakamura said:

It can pass avatar???

I’ll be honest with you. I love when people ask about something but your question seems kinda annoying. I feel like you always ask the same question every day over and over. Goddamn it. Just give it some time before you ask the same question again please.. cause you’ll always get the same answer if you asked it day by day...

2 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Late legs are always possible and even likely, although unlike Captain Marvel it won't have an Endgame of its own to prop up it's legs.

It has Spiderman which will help. Mind you as this point we are talking like what week 10 so the bump will be tiny. Couple million I imagine.