DeeCee

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***SPIDER-MAN:FAR FROM HOME SPOILER THREAD***SPOILERS ALLOWED***SPOILERS***

J.K Simmons back as JJJ is HUGE, a HUGE deal for the MCU.

I really hope they develop the whole "multiverse thing". It seems the Raimiverse and the MCU might be colliding. Not sure if the multiverse is real or if it's another BS from Mysterio. Then again, JJJ back probably hints at the multiverse. 

If the main movie explores and explains more about that, I have no idea.

• Astonished 1

Just now, Blaze Heatnix said:

J.K Simmons back as JJJ is HUGE, a HUGE deal for the MCU.

I really hope they develop the whole "multiverse thing". It seems the Raimiverse and the MCU might be colliding. Not sure if the multiverse is real or if it's another BS from Mysterio. Then again, JJJ back probably hints at the multiverse. 

If the main movie explores and explains more about that, I have no idea.

I’ve heard multiverse ends up not being real. Jameson is just a different version played by the same actor, like Dench in Bond 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm curious about the reveal that both Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls...That's crazy.

I watched a TV spot and Nick's quote was really suspect. Peter asked about Captain Marvel, and Nick replied by saying "dont invoke that name". Given the relationship between Nick and Carol, I don't think the real Nick would say something like that. 

Edited by Blaze Heatnix

28 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Someone said he reveals Spider Man's identity, with Spidey becoming a fugitive. Not sure if it's real.

No, I meant what's the twist DURING the movie, not the one during the credits

Just now, John Marston said:

Oooh tell 

The Multiverse is unsurprisingly BS but Mysterio reveals Spidey’s identity to the world. Don’t get me wrong it’s a new angle, but the fact that it’s a post credit scene pisses me off.

Reading the lastest spoilers on Reddit about Fury and Hill being skrulls. It says they are still good guys and the real Fury is on vacation? So that would be the comedy/gag post credit scene that the MCU usually has?

And the JJJ post credits scene is the serious one "mind-blowing" one.

46 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The Multiverse is unsurprisingly BS but Mysterio reveals Spidey’s identity to the world. Don’t get me wrong it’s a new angle, but the fact that it’s a post credit scene pisses me off.

post credit scene?

hahaha.

7 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Movie sounds mostly like a Comedy

Wouldn’t be surprised it gets an Ant Man 2 reception. Entertaining but disappointing to some as it is just more of the Same

except ant man 2 was way better than the first one