Jump to content
DeeCee

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***SPIDER-MAN:FAR FROM HOME SPOILER THREAD***SPOILERS ALLOWED***SPOILERS***

Recommended Posts

@BoxOfficeZ

 

You're home now.

 

Please be civil and respect the opinion of others.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J.K Simmons back as JJJ is HUGE, a HUGE deal for the MCU.

 

I really hope they develop the whole "multiverse thing". It seems the Raimiverse and the MCU might be colliding. Not sure if the multiverse is real or if it's another BS from Mysterio. Then again, JJJ back probably hints at the multiverse. 

 

If the main movie explores and explains more about that, I have no idea.

  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blaze Heatnix said:

J.K Simmons back as JJJ is HUGE, a HUGE deal for the MCU.

 

I really hope they develop the whole "multiverse thing". It seems the Raimiverse and the MCU might be colliding. Not sure if the multiverse is real or if it's another BS from Mysterio. Then again, JJJ back probably hints at the multiverse. 

 

If the main movie explores and explains more about that, I have no idea.

I’ve heard multiverse ends up not being real. Jameson is just a different version played by the same actor, like Dench in Bond 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John Marston said:

I’ve heard multiverse ends up not being real. Jameson is just a different version played by the same actor, like Dench in Bond 

 

Really? That sucks. I was really hoping to see the multiverse being explored...:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm curious about the reveal that both Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls...That's crazy.

 

I watched a TV spot and Nick's quote was really suspect. Peter asked about Captain Marvel, and Nick replied by saying "dont invoke that name". Given the relationship between Nick and Carol, I don't think the real Nick would say something like that. 

Edited by Blaze Heatnix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the big mysterio twist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TMP said:

What's the big mysterio twist?

 

Someone said he reveals Spider Man's identity, with Spidey becoming a fugitive. Not sure if it's real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

After reading some of the spoilers, I got a bad feeling that Homecoming won’t be the second worst Spider-Man film for me.

 

Oooh tell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

 

Someone said he reveals Spider Man's identity, with Spidey becoming a fugitive. Not sure if it's real.

No, I meant what's the twist DURING the movie, not the one during the credits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Marston said:

 

Oooh tell 

The Multiverse is unsurprisingly BS but Mysterio reveals Spidey’s identity to the world. Don’t get me wrong it’s a new angle, but the fact that it’s a post credit scene pisses me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the lastest spoilers on Reddit about Fury and Hill being skrulls. It says they are still good guys and the real Fury is on vacation? So that would be the comedy/gag post credit scene that the MCU usually has?

 

And the JJJ post credits scene is the serious one "mind-blowing" one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Movie sounds mostly like a Comedy

 

 

Wouldn’t be surprised it gets an Ant Man 2 reception. Entertaining but disappointing to some as it is just more of the Same

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The Multiverse is unsurprisingly BS but Mysterio reveals Spidey’s identity to the world. Don’t get me wrong it’s a new angle, but the fact that it’s a post credit scene pisses me off.

post credit scene?

hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Movie sounds mostly like a Comedy

 

 

Wouldn’t be surprised it gets an Ant Man 2 reception. Entertaining but disappointing to some as it is just more of the Same

except ant man 2 was way better than the first one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.