Annabelle Comes Home $0.46
Midsommar $0.39
Avengers: Endgame $0.25
Rocketman $0.22
Men in Black International $0.22

Expected drops

1 hour ago, john2000 said:

it seems that most movies took a hit

Yep, almost as if one of the biggest movies of the year comes out this weekend. I'm guessing when Lion King previews started, that was doing the vast majority of business so every later show took a substantial hit.

Toy Story 4 still over 3, good, Far From Home just slightly under Homecoming, not great, not bad, but definitely understandable giving the circumstances. Looking forward to seeing what the weekend looks like, if it's over or under $20 million (hoping for over, but under is a possibility too).

34 minutes ago, AlexMA said:

Yep, almost as if one of the biggest movies of the year comes out this weekend. I'm guessing when Lion King previews started, that was doing the vast majority of business so every later show took a substantial hit.

Toy Story 4 still over 3, good, Far From Home just slightly under Homecoming, not great, not bad, but definitely understandable giving the circumstances. Looking forward to seeing what the weekend looks like, if it's over or under $20 million (hoping for over, but under is a possibility too).

yep actually ffh held quite well compare to other movies,even if it drops this weekend , it should still recover

Great hold for TS4. Expected 20%+ drops for evereything else. Was hoping Aladdin would hold better. 

You can see the hit FFH took losing its IMAX and PLF even though it only lost 4.7% of its theaters overall. But it stayed above HC which is excellent.

1 minute ago, RamblinRed said:

Great hold for TS4. Expected 20%+ drops for evereything else. Was hoping Aladdin would hold better. 

You can see the hit FFH took losing its IMAX and PLF even though it only lost 4.7% of its theaters overall. But it stayed above HC which is excellent.

all the movie took a hit other than ts4, however thats understandable,

1 hour ago, RamblinRed said:

Its just a bit under Homecoming for the first time I think. 

Edited by EarlyDeadlinePredictions

3 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Its just a bit under Homecoming for the first time I think. 

almost 200 k less, if these numbers hold, still good though

ps not for the first time if i recall corretly some times is higher some times is less but its always around hc numbers

Edited by john2000

1 hour ago, john2000 said:

almost 200 k less, if these numbers hold, still good though

ps not for the first time if i recall corretly some times is higher some times is less but its always around hc numbers

My bad, looked at the wrong day. A little under.  

this weekend should give us a good sense of whether 400M is still realistic.

2 minutes ago, RamblinRed said:

My bad, looked at the wrong day. A little under.  

this weekend should give us a good sense of whether 400M is still realistic.

Imo wether it hits that ,we will need to see the late legs it too early as of now