Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

LIST UPDATED- Films I want to see for the rest of this year [bold means I am definitely seeing them and I have arranged it, green I've seen, red not seeing]

[*]Turbo [*]Ender's Game [*]Captain Philips [*]One Chance [*]Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 [*]Thor: The Dark World [*]Gravity- An IMAX Experience [bOOKED] [*]Philomena [*]The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [bOOKED] [*]The Butler [*]Free Birds [*]Saving Mr Banks [*]Frozen [*]The Hobbit 2 [*]American Hustle [Maybe, also depends on the certificate] [*]Anchorman 2 [Depends on certificate] [*]The Harry Hill Movie [*]Walking With Dinosaurs [*]47 Ronin [*]All Is Lost [maybe] [*]The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty [don't think I want to see this] [*]Moshi Monsters [maybe] [*]Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit [*]Last Vegas [Maybe] [*]The Counsellor [Maybe]

BOM is listing its USD gross at 22.5M. at current exchange rates its looking at $40M+. So that is a spectacular increase for sure

Thanks. I would not be surprised if Thor 2 doubled here too

Bad timing. It's like the distributor wants this movie to fail instead of thriving.Just like opening RUSH against THOR. The decision is either moronic orcalculated. Pit one Hemsworth against the other - mutual destruction.

Is'ent the same Hemsworth in both?