Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Didn't Toy Story 3 go the whole hog and have a true opening week?

That was a Monday opening which I think was done to coincide with the school holidays plus the demand was there to justify it. The Amazing Spider-Man had a six day opening and Tintin. Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo had seven day openings too although Mission Impossible had previews beforehand.

Start of the easter holidays today. Divergent seems quite busy already, and evening shows are looking good. Expected due to fan OD rush. So far, it looks busier than Noah, around my area at least.

Not sure about numbers though, but i'd be surprised if they didn't both top $5m.

I'm in an odd position this weekend. My other half is working on a short film on Sunday and Monday, and I'm going up to London with her. While she's working I'm on my own, armed only with a Cineworld Unlimited Card. What the hell do I go and see, and beyond the O2, where on earth should I go?!

I'm in an odd position this weekend. My other half is working on a short film on Sunday and Monday, and I'm going up to London with her. While she's working I'm on my own, armed only with a Cineworld Unlimited Card. What the hell do I go and see, and beyond the O2, where on earth should I go?!

Go to the west end!

Much better than Thor 2's 65% drop :)If that holds for the weekend CA2 will have a better 2nd weekend and a chance to beat Thor 2's total

CA2 weekend  drop will also be over 60% because the last weekend was extended, similar to Thor 2.

CA2 should be close to 10m GBP after this weekend, and will finish with about 15m($25m). Thor 2's total is out of question.

CA2 weekend drop will also be over 60% because the last weekend was extended, similar to Thor 2.CA2 should be close to 10m GBP after this weekend, and will finish with about 15m($25m). Thor 2's total is out of question.

How can it drop 60%+ this weekend if it dropped 45% on friday from OD(friday)what am i not getting here? Edited by fmpro

CA2 should be close to 10m GBP after this weekend, and will finish with about 15m($25m). Thor 2's total is out of question.

Got weeks of holiday ahead, that's really lowballing.