Eric is Quiet

Weekend Thread: Abominable 20.85, Downton 14.5 (-53%), Hustlers 11.5 (-32%), It2 10.4 (-39%), Ad Astra 10.1 (-47%), Rambo 8.6 (-55%), Judy 3.1

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

agreed! 

Just (finally) been to see Ready or Not and it was a BLAST. 

I loved Ready or Not and it was so much fun! Saw it twice, and I’m disappointed I didn’t see it a third time.

Also, I have to say I kinda liked Last Blood. If you forget the political crap, it’s a satisfying gory revenge B-movie. Slight, and a little too down-hearted to really be fun, but it’s probably the best Rambo movie since the first one (which people forget was actually a good movie that had something to say, other than... we’ll, in addition to, the explosions and death. In fact, the first one had a much smaller body count than any of the others).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, filmlover said:

Pretty meh for Abominable but expected. DreamWorks Animation has gone from being at the top of the animation chain alongside Disney/Pixar to mostly an afterthought this decade.

DWA got ahead of themselves with expanding so quickly and also being independent which hurt them when a film wasn't successful. Abominable was a hangover from that period being a China co-production. 

Smallfoot's preview to od multi was 7.57x while Abominable's is 8.75x.

Smallfoot's true Fri to Sat bump was +78% followed by a 32% Sun drop.

Hoping Abominable can do better on Sat and Sun. Is on 95% on RT Audience after 1k+ verified reviews.

9.32 (+85%)

6.43 (-31%)

= 21.44

Smallfoot's multi was 3.6x, That would give Abominable 77 dom. If Sat bump from true Friday and Sun hold are like guessed above then that trending could keep 80 dom feasible.

9 hours ago, belligerent talking robot said:

football is a non-contact sport.

If you're talking about the American handegg edition, that's about as much non-contact as boxing.

Anyway, how come Downton Abbey is this popular? Didn't think it would do the kind of numbers it's been pulling off. Abominable... abominable.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

If you're talking about the American handegg edition, that's about as much non-contact as boxing.

Anyway, how come Downton Abbey is this popular? Didn't think it would do the kind of numbers it's been pulling off. Abominable... abominable.

both should make close 90 million, the 10.6 million population of Portugal.

Excellent for Hustlers! One of the pleasant surprises this year both box office and awards buzz lol This isn't the type of film that is designed to be Oscar bait nor J.Lo is the type who is seeking (or gets offers) for an Oscar vehicle,

Edited by forg