Eric is Quiet

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

(No spoilers, just in case.)

Just got back from watching NWH. Before I say anything I want to make it clear that I was never a big fan of MCU Spider-Man or his movies but this one....did it for me. They actually sticked the landing with this one. Great movie. Enjoyed every minute to the fullest. It was my first time ever where I heard cheering so loud, tears, and grown men crying. You can guess which and what that was for. *Cough* Pizza *Cough*. I was relived that they kept true to the Raimi characters and that they didn't feel washed MCU characters. I could go on and on about what I liked but this is enough. I'll let you all experience it first. 

Dog Fun GIF

Updated list:

1. Spider-Man 2

2. Spider-Man

3. NWH

EDIT: Booked my next showing this Friday. 👍

EDIT 2: Ah, don't forget to bring extra panties. Cuz you might just need them.

Edited by Momori
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

@Momori Yeah I'm totally getting the "if you didn't like MCU Spidey movies, you will love this one" vibe from reviews, spoilers, spoiler clips. Nostalgia done right. Real stakes. Real emotions. Punches not pulled. Consequences. 

Guys, I can't read tracking numbers (no idea what all those sell out seats mean - dollar sings please!) so can you tell me what is projected OW now? 240-250M? I only trust our tracking team. Variety "projection" was laughably low. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

@Momori Yeah I'm totally getting the "if you didn't like MCU Spidey movies, you will love this one" vibe from reviews, spoilers, spoiler clips. Nostalgia done right. Real stakes. Real emotions. Punches not pulled. Consequences. 

Guys, I can't read tracking numbers (no idea what all those sell out seats mean - dollar sings please!) so can you tell me what is projected OW now? 240-250M? I only trust our tracking team. Variety "projection" was laughably low. 

210-250ish

This is going to be the first movie many people have seen in cinemas for a long time. 

If they’d forgotten what a difference it makes to see a movie in a theater with an audience, this one is guaranteed to remind them on steroids.  Man, the buzz of hearing an audience respond like that is why we go to these things.  Glorious. I’m still buzzing about the experience. 

• Like 3