MrGlass2

Wrath of Man (formerly Cash Truck) | May 7, 2021 | MGM | RITCHIE directs | JASON STATHAM

Good trailer and very good reactions here in Germany. Some users say Statham is (even) more charismatic now and I think that too. Or it's just Guy Richie's merit ;). Also a good poster, a bit dark and with passion. The best Statham film trailer in a while!

The release date so far in Germany is end of July. At least that would be after the football EM but I guess it will be shunted to a later date which is - given the always poor moviegoing here over the summer - no bad news. Being one of the first films released here after the very long break and having a well received trailer can only help.
Allocine says it will be released in France June 16th but maybe football and cinema co-exist better there (here I would need help from somebody who knows it better). And it would also have the advantage of being one of the first films released.

Edited by el sid

This was pretty good - Hartnett and Eastwood were standouts and should get more work if they can keep turning in movies like this. Statham is blah. 

It was a great film, I was really surprised by how good it was. Really dark, brutal, masculine, oldschoolish in some ways and unexpectedly avoids some common genre cliches. Probably the best action film I've seen since John Wick: Chapter 3.

• Like 1