Eric is Quiet

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

6 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

This doesn’t look good. Wasn’t Thor L&T the previous shortest movie?

Maybe they’re lucky Dune moved. The contrast could lead to a critic backlash like Eternals got following the first Dune. 

Marvels was originally coming the weekend right after Barbenheimer before moving to Nov. Dune got delayed. Now Marvels gets to be the FIRST blockbuster after 2 months of nothing in Sep and Oct, along with getting IMAX.

Talk about incredible luck! Everything is going right for this movie.

Marvels is going to be next big female lead movie, and has the best shot at luring in some of that Barbie audience for sure.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1

I am all for shorter films but fact is Marvel doesn’t plan those. Suggests this has been cut to shit. 

Again I ask why the fuck could they not just make Captain Marvel 2? This film for me is going to be peak Marvel arrogance, just thinking they can do whatever they want regardless of the audience.

‘Has a billion dollar franchise ever been thrown to the ground and stamped on so much?

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1