Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

9 minutes ago, grim22 said:

This will likely move to October or December now since Black Panther 2 is a much bigger deal than Marvels.

I still think this and Aquaman are going into 2023. October already has Spider-Verse 2 and December's got Avatar, so both are no dice. 

1 minute ago, Eric Atreides said:

I still think this and Aquaman are going into 2023. October already has Spider-Verse 2 and December's got Avatar, so both are no dice. 

Spider-verse and Aquaman coexisted just fine. And I doubt a live action movie will not take a release date because an animated movie is there.

12 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

I mean The Flash is bigger than Spider-Verse 2, if anything had more to lose it’s definitely Spider Verse 2. It’s moreso MI7 being the problem. 

Edited by YourMother

47 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Spider-verse and Aquaman coexisted just fine. And I doubt a live action movie will not take a release date because an animated movie is there.

I think Aquaman will movie because they probably want to keep PLF screens longer than a week since they will

all go to Avatar

10 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Ehh Avatar 2 is looking less and less likely to come out next year.

Yeesh. Avatar 2 was the last film I figured to move given the comical amount of times it's already moved haha. I would laugh if it was delayed yet another year.

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

What makes you say that? It finished filming over a year ago. 

Yeah I don't think there's any way it moves. Disney's plan was to alternate a Star Wars and Avatar film every December. I don't see that changing.

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Seems like they’d have to make some kind of agreement with Disney to move BP:WF a week early, which doesn’t seem likely. 

Oh I just figured Disney would do that anyway. They already moved the untitled Marvel in November 2023 from the 10th to the 3rd. And wasn't Eternals originally scheduled for the 12th this year (or whatever Marvel was originally coming out on this date)? I don't know why they scheduled them for the 2nd weekend in the first place. They went with the first weekend of November in the past (except for Thor: The Dark World on the 8th in 2013 because that particular calendar configuration has 4 November weekends BEFORE Thanksgiving).