Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

7 hours ago, Avatree said:

Put $0 into the rest of the movie and let it die on HBO Max would seem the most logical solution. This is completely out of control. You can't just "reshoot his scenes" when the entire film revolves around him.

They've spent hundreds of millions on this film...if he ends up dying in this one and people are aware that there will be a new Flash...it'll be okay. Reshooting his scenes is not a viable option by any stretch of the imagination...but reshooting a few of his final scenes is. 

8 hours ago, Avatree said:

Put $0 into the rest of the movie and let it die on HBO Max would seem the most logical solution. This is completely out of control. You can't just "reshoot his scenes" when the entire film revolves around him.

Too much is as stake, pretty clear that this movie is meant to open up the DCU the way that the Spidey nWH and Dr Strange MOM have changed the MCU.  Warners has no choice but to roll the dice, release it with Miller, and hope for the best.

But, yeah, this is the last time we will see Miller as the Flash.

22 hours ago, Napoleon said:

What worries me about this situation is that Ezra Miller didn't seem to care about hurting the movie and their career. They engaged in a second violent incident after the first one hit the news. You would think after the first arrest bringing in significant negative attention, WB would already start working with them on clearing their image. Instead, it looks like this behavior may just continue, causing even more trouble for The Flash.

I would be more concerned that Ezra did not seem to care about hurting...physically, the person he threw the chair at.

He is just lucky he missed;if he had hit and done damage, the charges would be worse...a lot worse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

Can we just like leave all this stuff out of

this thread for now until we have any real conclusive evidence that Ezra even did anything or that anything is actually happening to them in their role in this

movie?

It’s pretty annoying to keep reading all this stuff that’s just basically gossip cause we have no idea what’s even true and what’s not. The girls parents say one thing, she says another, Ezra hasn’t been charged with anything yet from Hawaii so there’s really nothing to discuss right now, and there may never be tbh. 

They have literally been violently attacking people throughout Hawaii for the last few months...

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

No shot in that inept ugly piece of crap looks anywhere near perfect :lol:

Zack Snyder should never ever ever ever be his own cinematographer again going forward.

I said it looked perfect in the sense that he digitally replaced an actor and it was unnoticeable. I wasn't talking about the artistic quality of the cinematography. English is not my first language and I'm a self learner, so please excuse me if I failed to make that comprehensible. To the mods: I honestly didn't mean to start a discussion about the quality of a Snyder film.

41 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

They have literally been violently attacking people throughout Hawaii for the last few months...

They haven’t been charged yet so why do we need to keep discussing it is my point? And even if they are charged and nothing happens to their role then there’s really nothing to discuss in this topic. If you guys wanna talk about that stuff start another topic in the proper section of the forums. I’m not defending what Ezra has done, I just don’t think there’s really any point of discussing it till they’re charged or we have an idea of what is happening to their role in the movie. Also, I’m more talking about the latest “topic” that has come up about Ezra. 

This is the same issue we had with the Aquaman thread with regards to Amber heard. 

I just wanna add, I’m not trying to be dismissive or be disrespectful so I apologize if that’s how I’m coming off. I just think these specific topics can be discussed in another section of the forums. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 3
  • Disbelief 1

I more or less agree. There have been no actual criminal charges brought on them yet. It's all just TMZ stories and lawsuits. I guess it's a good thing they delayed the film. Lots of damage control still to come/lots of time to figure things out.

It's crazy how Flash would have been out in late 2019 or 2020 if they had just let Ezra Miller's contract expire and sided with Daley and Goldstein. I'm sure it would have been mediocre given those two's output, but at least it would have come out and it would have made money.

There needs to be a documentary made on the development of this movie so I can learn why it was so imperative that Ezra Miller had to be in the movie and why he couldn't be recast. I just don't understand, he wasn't particularly liked, he didn't play the character well, he didn't look like the Flash, and he was barely in the universe so it wouldn't have been impactful to recast him.

Edited by TestPattern
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

It's crazy how Flash would have been out in late 2019 or 2020 if they had just let Ezra Miller's contract expire and sided with Daley and Goldstein. I'm sure it would have been mediocre given those two's output, but at least it would have come out and it would have made money.

There needs to be a documentary made on the development of this movie so I can learn why it was so imperative that Ezra Miller had to be in the movie and why he couldn't be recast. I just don't understand, he wasn't particularly liked, he didn't play the character well, he didn't look like the Flash, and he was barely in the universe so it wouldn't have been impactful to recast him.

To me, it reflects a fundamental misunderstanding of/indifference to the character by the people in charge at the time. I'd love to see that documentary and discover who actually made the call. I think Hamada has done a generally good job of righting the ship, but if the buck stopped at his desk, I'd really like to hear his reasoning for not just letting the option expire. Because as you said, Miller was never remotely right for the role in the first place.

I'm sure that now, $200M and all sorts of dreadful headlines later, David Zaslav has been asking the same questions.

• Like 2

At this point, I’d like to hear more from Daley and Goldstein regarding their apparent feud with Ezra Miller. As I recall, when that 2020 bar incident occurred, one of them posted a cryptic tweet that just said “creative differences”, so it would appear that they didn’t exactly leave on good terms with Miller. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rebeccas said:

He was arrested for violent assault, but let's just ignore that little fact because he is The Flash.....

I think those who are trying to basically, dismiss all the problems Miller is having are going to end up with a lot of egg ontheir faces.

And he still has not surfaced despite  a legal restraining order being issued against him. Dodging a court order is a offense in itself, regardless of other circumstances.

Miller was already in a world of legal hurt, and this little stunt of vanishing will only things worse. Unless he surfaces, a bench warrant for his arrest will be forthcoming.

And, yes, in the US A Tribal Court has the exact same legal authoriaity that a local, state , or city court has.

Miller might think he is above the law. He is going to find out different.

I know the girl is 18 and apparently says she's fine with Ezra. but they're really both missing? This is getting ridiculous. Once they find them, WB or SOMEONE really needs to get in control of the situation with Ezra.

I know studios aren't supposed to be babysitters, but I assume the film is at least 150 million? If the film gets shelved because the star continues to be a complete shithead that's a ton of money to throwaway. 

On 6/13/2022 at 11:44 AM, ChipDerby said:

I more or less agree. There have been no actual criminal charges brought on them yet. It's all just TMZ stories and lawsuits. I guess it's a good thing they delayed the film. Lots of damage control still to come/lots of time to figure things out.

you have to admit it strange though with Miller it is one thing after another (I’m sure people wouldn’t be quick to believe this story of this has been his first offense) and that Miller and his people have yet to release any sort of statement vehemently denying any of this 

Edited by John Marston

41 minutes ago, John Marston said:

you have to admit it strange though with Miller it is one thing after another (I’m sure people wouldn’t be quick to believe this story of this has been his first offense) and that Miller and his people have yet to release any sort of statement vehemently denying any of this 

And dodging a court order will not end well for him. He can't keep in hiding forever.

It less a matter for his PR people then for his lawyers at this point.

19 hours ago, ban1o said:

I know the girl is 18 and apparently says she's fine with Ezra. but they're really both missing? This is getting ridiculous. Once they find them, WB or SOMEONE really needs to get in control of the situation with Ezra.

I know studios aren't supposed to be babysitters, but I assume the film is at least 150 million? If the film gets shelved because the star continues to be a complete shithead that's a ton of money to throwaway. 

WB legal department has probably told rhe company to keep it's distance from Miller until the legal problems are solved.

44 minutes ago, John Marston said:

I don't think Miller is in contact with their people. I'm beginning to think they don't even have people.