Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

On 12/16/2022 at 9:52 PM, Verrows said:

I realize there is a lot working against this movie but WB should be doing everything possible to support it because it also has lots going FOR it. If anything Black Adam is more the kind of thing they could just leave to die knowing they're doing a reboot. The Flash, though, has concepts that still get people excited.

In short, I'm saying regardless of the circumstances there's still enough to work with when it comes to this movie to make it a priority and sell it well. Cutting cameos that people want to see and all that just sabotages it unnecessarily. For better or worse, you made this movie and put a ton of money into it. Prop it up and sell it to people!

I agree, but it is going to be tricky. Problem is what might happen legally to miller between now and when the movie opens..

24 minutes ago, John Marston said:

https://collider.com/movie-studios-sued-false-advertising-ana-de-armas-yesterday/

studios  can be sued for misleading advertising, so WB has no choice but to put Ezra Miller front and center!

Ezra Miller is in practically every scene in the movie. How can they not put them front and center?

3 hours ago, John Marston said:

https://collider.com/movie-studios-sued-false-advertising-ana-de-armas-yesterday/

studios  can be sued for misleading advertising, so WB has no choice but to put Ezra Miller front and center!

That's not true, lol. They can advertise a Flash film without him in it (they won't). This lawsuit is the opposite of that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Verrows said:

Late marketing is never a good sign. Unless using the Super Bowl as a launch pad for their marketing campaign was the plan all along. Someone said that's what Universal did with F&F 6 and will do with Fast X.

NWH had late marketing. Four months isn’t really a problem. With that said, I really wish they would put this back to the 23rd. Who cares if it’s coming out a week before Indy 5 at this point? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

NWH had late marketing. Four months isn’t really a problem. With that said, I really wish they would put this back to the 23rd. Who cares if it’s coming out a week before Indy 5 at this point? 

They want that Father's Day bump, one has to imagine (since it's now coming out that weekend).