Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

3 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Apparently Ezra Miller is undergoing counseling now. 

Yeah, now that he is facing a serious violent felony charge.

Might be too little too late for him to  avoid the legal consequences.

And, frankly, givne the kind of conseling  that is common place with show biz figures. I am not confident it will impress the authoraties.

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

Yeah, now that he is facing a serious violent felony charge.

Might be too little too late for him to  avoid the legal consequences.

And, frankly, givne the kind of conseling  that is common place with show biz figures. I am not confident it will impress the authoraties.

A serious violent felony charge...

37 minutes ago, Dragon said:

And how good is the counseling?

Problem is Hollywood celebs tend to hire "Dr Feel Good" when it comes to counseling instead of somebody who will actually make them come face to face with how messed up they are..which if the first step in making a change. We have seen this time and time again.

1 minute ago, belblazer said:

I don't know why my post got deleted but the reactions for the test screening were amazing. I can't wait for the trailer, maybe around the same time as Shazam releases.

But I still think that this and Aquaman will switch dates maybe.

I have become skeptical about "amazing" reactions to test screenings. We have heard that time and time again about  a movie, and when it's actully released it fails to connect to audiences.

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

I have become skeptical about "amazing" reactions to test screenings. We have heard that time and time again about  a movie, and when it's actully released it fails to connect to audiences.

Could you provide some examples?

3 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Aren’t Disney test screenings usually done in-house, though? As I recall, the test screenings for WW84 were said to be pretty mixed, and the response to the finished movie reflected that. 

I've heard that too, that's why most of these leak scoopers are fake

As far as I know, Disney/MCU screenings are indeed only for executives.

But we can give examples among DC movies: The Batman, The Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey and Shazam all had positive reactions and WW84 had mixed reception.

I know most of the people here and on the internet are cheering for this to be bad but, you know, it can be good... REALLY good. Literally all reliable scoopers are saying the same thing and we know that if it was mixed/negative, the news would spread like wildfire.

Edited by belblazer

I am not cheering for this to be bad, since I think a lot of fun could be had with the DC Multiverse..adn all the fun I had with the Marvel Multiverse last weekend just makes me more determing to see this film.

But I take anything with the world "amazin" in regard to early previews with a ton of salt.

BTW, I think the Miller scandle will not have much impact on this movie's box office, but will have have.and probably already is having...a  catastrphic impact on Miller's career. HE is going to be conisdered too big a risk for a lead in a big budget movie for a long time to come. And I think he is through as the Flash.

14 hours ago, belblazer said:

I don't know why my post got deleted but the reactions for the test screening were amazing. I can't wait for the trailer, maybe around the same time as Shazam releases.

But I still think that this and Aquaman will switch dates maybe.

Yeah for some reason mine got deleted too

I think reactions from test screenings are hard to verify, and seven if so, should probably be considered Spoiler/Unofficial materials, at this point, that's probably why they were removed.  There's another Flash Spoiler/Rumors thread they established here somewhere.  The movie's still more than a year out.  

Edited by Macleod