Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

On 9/5/2020 at 9:20 AM, WittyUsername said:

I’m not sure why Ray Fisher is doing this now, if he’s still in talks to come back for this movie. Regardless of what you think about John Boyega’s jabs at Disney, he at least waited until after Episode IX was finished before doing so. 

Pretty sure if it was any significant part, he wouldn't be doing this right now. It's clear WB/DC have no major plans to use him and he's probably also not getting many offers elsewhere considering how thin his resume is, so he doesn't have much to lose. 

So apparently Hamada invited the entire Justice League to join Flash in his movie. Let's see if all of them will accept 🤗🤩

Ben is confirmed, Atlantis vs Themyscira won't happen but both Gal and Momoa could have another cameo for another reason, same for Cavill and Cyborg is basically confirmed too.

Maybe something like the opening scene in Flashpoint? I absolutely love this.

14 hours ago, belblazer said:

So apparently Hamada invited the entire Justice League to join Flash in his movie. Let's see if all of them will accept 🤗🤩

Ben is confirmed, Atlantis vs Themyscira won't happen but both Gal and Momoa could have another cameo for another reason, same for Cavill and Cyborg is basically confirmed too.

And hopefully all in Spanish!  I'm sure that would make it all more fun/tolerable!  😉😂

Edited by Macleod

Barbara and Ezra confirmed a lot of interest things.

-It's going to be fun and exciting and there are a lot of DC characters in it.

-She want more Flash movies and would like to see him with Wonder Woman in a adventure.

-The film is based on Flashpoint but will not be exactly like the comics. A lot of things will happen and lots of surprises that aren't in the comics.

-Her favourite villain in Flashpoint is Martha's Joker.

-Flash will be the bridge between all DC characters and timelines. It restarts everything and it doesn't forget anything..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, belblazer said:

-She want more Flash movies and would like to see him with Wonder Woman in a adventure.

-The film is based on Flashpoint but will not be exactly like the comics. A lot of things will happen and lots of surprises that aren't in the comics.

-Flash will be the bridge between all DC characters and timelines. It restarts everything and it doesn't forget anything..

What’s that supposed to mean?

21 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

What’s that supposed to mean?

It's Endgame redux.  Everything that happened, happened, but maybe only certain characters like Flash will remember.  And new timelines begin with new twists and iterations, allowing the movie universe to "re-set."  This was the rumor for this movie for a long time, already.  No surprises, here. 

They will keep the things that are "working" (WW, Aquaman) and discard the things that aren't.  (Bye bye, Affleck-Bats, Hello Keaton...and I predict Superman will be MIA in this one.)

Edited by Macleod

On 9/7/2020 at 12:41 AM, belblazer said:

God I forgot how ugly the character designs were in that movie.

If Cyborg is just a cameo they can probably easily write him out.

On 9/12/2020 at 3:27 PM, belblazer said:

Really loving the sound of this movie ! 🤩

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 2:06 PM, Rebeccas said:

Pretty sure if it was any significant part, he wouldn't be doing this right now. It's clear WB/DC have no major plans to use him and he's probably also not getting many offers elsewhere considering how thin his resume is, so he doesn't have much to lose. 

It's not like audiences were clamoring for more CYborg after JL anyway.

As to Fantastic Beast vs the Flash: Don't forget that the same studio is making both films, and the will make schedule juggling a LOT easier.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 11:27 PM, Sean B said:

Really loving the sound of this movie ! 🤩

I like the sound, but also understand this is going to be hard to pull off.

I think it is no coincidcne that talk of going back to the multiverse concept for this only got started after "Endgame" was such a huge hit.

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

I like the sound, but also understand this is going to be hard to pull off.

I think it is no coincidcne that talk of going back to the multiverse concept for this only got started after "Endgame" was such a huge hit.

This was already the plan almost a decade ago when Snyder wrote Flash and his film planning to adapt Flashpoint: Time travel, alternative universes, changing realities and etc... and it actually sounds more like the Crisis adaptation on CW.

Edited by belblazer