TMP

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem | August 2, 2023 | CG reboot produced by Seth Rogen produced | Fourth most profitable movie of 2023

The TMNT trailer had a fantastic reaction from the audience I was with for ATSV!

This movie is aiming for both kids and the adults who are nostalgic about the brand, the same tactic used by Mario.

TMNT MM could reach $200m DOM.

If it really breaks out it can even beat the first Bay TMNT WW.

Edited by Mojoguy

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

You think the Ninja Turtles would have much better taste in Pizza, Pizza hut pizza really sucks.

Dude, DUDE. I think the exact same. But you’d be surprised how much people love Pizza Hut. I love Brazilian pizza, which is a whole different beast. But I know people even from here that loves Pizza Hut over our Brazilian way, which is absurd to me.

Anyone find it funny how TMNT and Pizza Hutt have always had a weird parasitic relationship? Was it just the original cartoon that introduced the turtles love pizza thing, I can't see the comic having that.

• Astonished 1

6 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Anyone find it funny how TMNT and Pizza Hutt have always had a weird parasitic relationship? Was it just the original cartoon that introduced the turtles love pizza thing, I can't see the comic having that.

I read a lot of Ninja Turtle comics written by Eastman and Laird.  I think there was one time they were shown eating Pizza in the background.  The comics are normally focused on internal and external conflict, not day to day things like eating except for the first issue in Northampton, which was about things like Donnie fixing everything.

When they are shown eating it is normally health food they are eating, so they can do their job of winning the family feud and exterminating the Oroku family.

1 hour ago, Human said:

I read a lot of Ninja Turtle comics written by Eastman and Laird.  I think there was one time they were shown eating Pizza in the background.  The comics are normally focused on internal and external conflict, not day to day things like eating except for the first issue in Northampton, which was about things like Donnie fixing everything.

When they are shown eating it is normally health food they are eating, so they can do their job of winning the family feud and exterminating the Oroku family.

It just wouldn't feel like TMNT to me without references to them scarfing down pizza.

7 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Is TMNT still on TV/streaming for todays kids? 

I know it was big when my older brother was 4-5. He’s 41 now. 

Yes plenty 2 series in the last decade, 3 in the last 15 years. The most recent series ended in 2020 but had a film continuation on Netflix last year. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Potiki said:

Yes plenty 2 series in the last decade, 3 in the last 15 years. The most recent series ended in 2020 but had a film continuation on Netflix last year. 

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if it was active at all or not these days. 

• Like 1