Eric S'ennui

Disney+ MCU: Moon Knight

It's going to be interesting how it performs popularity wise, it's maybe the only series that is not connected directly to a movie character or that already debuted in a movie.

Ms Marvel and She Hulk shows are debuts as well but they are connected to Hulk and Cap Marvel.

On 1/18/2022 at 5:48 AM, Product Driven Legion said:

MK with 650k at 10 hours, easily beating the nonHawkeye stuff. Of course Hawkeye has the weakest views, so the predictive value here is… not high. But at least indicates some strong level of pre-release interest, I guess. Perhaps a bit notable as it’s the first about a new character.

Looks like it’s going over 1M likes I think, would be the second TV trailer over the mark after GoT S8 if so? Hardly the same in 2022 as 2019 and the like:view ratio is going to be waaaaaaaay lower but it’s certainly overindexing my rough expectations.

3 hours ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Looks like it’s going over 1M likes I think, would be the second TV trailer over the mark after GoT S8 if so? Hardly the same in 2022 as 2019 and the like:view ratio is going to be waaaaaaaay lower but it’s certainly overindexing my rough expectations.

Def over a million (948K as of right now) and yea the comps to make are only against the other MCU shows. According to Menor’s theory, this would have opened to $100M or so at the box office 😎

Just now, RiddlerXXR said:

Def over a million (948K as of right now) and yea the comps to make are only against the other MCU shows. According to Menor’s theory, this would have opened to $100M or so at the box office 😎

100 is weak 😒

29 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Now that is a full on disaster. Only upcoming movie that can accept below 150 is ant man.

I know I’ve got a club that averages out to the MCU OW over $190M this year BUT if I had to make legit predictions right now I’d probably go with….

DSITMOM

$160M

T:L&T

$175M

BP: WF

$215M

The Marvels

$160M

GOTG V3

$170M

AM&TW:Q

$125M