For comparison, here's 5-day premiere viewership for other MCU series:

#Loki - 2.5M US households

#MoonKnight - 1.8M US households

#TheFalconAndTheWinterSoldier - 1.8M US households

#WandaVision - 1.6M US households

#Hawkeye - 1.5M US households

• Like 2

On 4/1/2022 at 2:40 AM, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

IMDB has become an unreliable metric. The review bombing is severe. Look at Turning Red. West Side Story is another 3.3% 1/10 votes, mostly because the Ansel stuff

IMDB has been an unreliable metric for eons due to the heavy influence of thin-skinned trolls on their system. Not too much to say other how sad and petty of them at this point.

I liked the first episode.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Its going well. Let's see how it connects with MCU.

Don't expect it to that much.

Oscar only signed to do this one season from what I hear, no commitment to any future appearances anywhere. So I doubt they'll try to tie it heavily into anything in case he doesn't come back for more.

13 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Don't expect it to that much.

Oscar only signed to do this one season from what I hear, no commitment to any future appearances anywhere. So I doubt they'll try to tie it heavily into anything in case he doesn't come back for more.

It's just Marvel not doing big contracts anymore, Oscar is already talking about Midnight sons ( a avengers lite supernatural team )

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lion Roar said:

Another great episode but the so-called 'Mandarin' they were speaking is atrocious and really took me out of for a minute. 

On their defence, they said they were learning themselves and it shows lmao.

• Like 2

A decent show so far that's featuring a great Oscar Isaac performance, finally after all those years of blockbusters and art films he gets a good star vehicle. I like how the last episode became basically a buddy film (albeit not in the traditional way) with a scene reminiscent of Gollum arguing with himself in TTT. That one quip about the suit cracked me up, as did Isaac trying to act faux tough guy and being so proud and in awe of himself. 

Reminds me of Loki, a protagonist trying to solve their own mystery.