Eric Duncan

Disney+ MCU: Moon Knight

4 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Better episode but still not totally engaged.I think I want more grit and costume.

Seems like we’re heading that way now that 

Spoiler

We’re out of London 

Another good episode, but the trial scene went too quickly. They should have made Harrow actually have to come up with a defense. 

Spoiler

Also there is definitely a third identity who stabbed all those people. Wonder who it is. 

The astronomy stuff at the end also seemed questionable to me, but I will accept it because it looked cool as hell. 

Edited by Menor Reborn

3 hours ago, Menor Reborn said:

Another good episode, but the trial scene went too quickly. They should have made Harrow actually have to come up with a defense. 

Reveal hidden contents

Seems like the other gods were already prejudiced against Khonshu, as he was already banished for going against their rules. Plus the main avatar was awfully chummy with Harrow at the end there, so they were definitely not unbiased or objective. Seems like they just wanted an excuse to rid themselves of Khonshu and his meddling ways.

Spoiler

The third person is probably his other alter Jake.

I'm now convince there will be some Egytpian god cameos in Thor 4. That or a tag at the end of Ep 6 to tie into to Thor 4.

• Like 1

Yeah the court seems fishy when the other avatar literally jumped to help Marc after the trial was over, she would not do that if she knew Harrow is innocent, let alone Harrow just visiting the place at the end like it was something normal, he is supposed to be a "normal" person now.

The episode was good but I feel the camera work and editing was a little rough in some parts, mostly in the first half, the episode could have used  10 minutes more.

Edited by Fox20

Step up from last week's pacing-messy affair, this is probably my favorite episode so far. Banger cliffhanger, fans of the 1999 Mummy movie will get a kick from this. 

The one problem with this show is Marc's been shorted as a character and thus that big secret he's been hiding and its revealed...and it lands with a thud because what do we know about him besides (good) straight man for Oscar's Stephen and gee he knows how to fully/better use the supersuit? I think the show suffers from speedrunning on him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

I was quite on board with most of the episode but idk how to feel about the last few minutes, just feels like a weird place to stop the momentum of the story for a strange aside. 

What do you mean? The first 3.7 eps are the strange aside, we just started the momentum of the real story ;) 

1 minute ago, Menor Reborn said:

I guess I would be more excited about it if the show was even remotely convincing about that lol. 

I honestly don’t know how they’re gonna play it in the remaining two eps. Ambiguity about reality is a key part of the comics but can be tough to sustain if building toward e.g. Midnight Suns

52 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I honestly don’t know how they’re gonna play it in the remaining two eps. Ambiguity about reality is a key part of the comics but can be tough to sustain if building toward e.g. Midnight Suns

The two episodes is the biggest issue for me, there was already plenty left to resolve and now a whole new wrinkle has been introduced. Makes me think we're gonna get yet another overstuffed finale. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

The two episodes is the biggest issue for me, there was already plenty left to resolve and now a whole new wrinkle has been introduced. Makes me think we're gonna get yet another overstuffed finale. 

I think you can only resolve the end of ep stuff with satisfying pacing by largely ditching the first 3.5 ep plot and I hope that’s what happens tbh. It was fine but not as interesting.