How come? Is it like universally hated or something?

Maybe not universally, but it's seen as pretty bad mostly. It's basically just an excuse for Sorkin to rant about how recent news should have been handled with pretty lame storylines outside the newsrooms. Plus all the female characters are written way dumber than the men tbh.

Maybe not universally, but it's seen as pretty bad mostly. It's basically just an excuse for Sorkin to rant about how recent news should have been handled with pretty lame storylines outside the newsrooms. Plus all the female characters are written way dumber than the men tbh.

I agree that the stuff not concerning the news is mostly bullshit, but all the behind the scenes bits I find riveting. 

No, not mostly. You're projecting a bit.

Yeah, the corny love triangles are easily the worst part. But the news stuff is fantastic. Jeff is wonderful.A lot of people like to criticize how it's pretentious and easy for them to say well after the fact how things should have been handled in certain situations. I think that's the point. But CNN would've been good to take a lesson from the Gabby Giffords episode today, lol.

• Community Manager

I just wonder if they're going to show the GOP primaries at all or if they're going to skip straight to the general election. I hope we see at least some of the primaries since there's some great gold there for Will and the gang to lampoon.