LPLC

Spiderman : No Way Home - Box office thread

10 hours ago, GoblinXXR said:

Italy coming in at €2.72M Saturday!! Bigger than Endgame!! @fabiopazzo2 with the clutch reporting! 

Italy 4 days (Wed-Sat): € 8.853.520 (1.161.167 adm)

OW (5 days) should be bigger than €11M

It is good to remember that in Italy only full vaccinated people can go to the movies, we are talking about 74% of population to date (44.000.000 out of 60.000.000 people) 

Edited by Zamor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

So with Infinity War level OS legs, we'd be looking at about $865M OS-C-J. Lets assume China isn't happening. We know this could be the highest grossing CBM ever in Japan, but lets go with $60M for now. That puts us at $925M with below average holiday legs (TFA OS-C legs = 3.6, for comparison). 

Domestic is opening to around $255-260M. I don't see legs going below TLJ (2.82x) and I think 3.2-3.3x is possible. I don't see it getting to TFA's 3.78x level but who the hell knows....

All in all, I think we're headed for $1.6-1.8B WW-C.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, GoblinXXR said:

So with Infinity War level OS legs, we'd be looking at about $865M OS-C-J. Lets assume China isn't happening. We know this could be the highest grossing CBM ever in Japan, but lets go with $60M for now. That puts us at $925M with below average holiday legs (TFA OS-C legs = 3.6, for comparison). 

Domestic is opening to around $255-260M. I don't see legs going below TLJ (2.82x) and I think 3.2-3.3x is possible. I don't see it getting to TFA's 3.78x level but who the hell knows....

All in all, I think we're headed for $1.6-1.8B WW-C.

Without Covid restriction my friend... :(

8 minutes ago, Purple Minion said:

North America: Spider-Man: No Way Home debuted with an estimated $253.0M, third largest opening weekend gross of all-time.

missed IW by 4m....hope it crosses after actual estimates come up 

11 minutes ago, Purple Minion said:

North America: Spider-Man: No Way Home debuted with an estimated $253.0M, third largest opening weekend gross of all-time.

2 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

missed IW by 4m....hope it crosses after actual estimates come up 

It may not beat IW but it'll be close. At $253M, that would mean a 20% Sunday drop. It's not going to be that high. I'd bet on it being lower 15% or less, maybe even as little as 10%. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, GoblinXXR said:

It may not beat IW but it'll be close. At $253M, that would mean a 20% Sunday drop. It's not going to be that high. I'd bet on it being lower 15% or less, maybe even as little as 10%. 

why TFA dropped only 10% during the same period of time? 

3 hours ago, Zamor said:

Italy 4 days (Wed-Sat): € 8.853.520 (1.161.167 adm)

OW (5 days) should be bigger than €11M

It is good to remember that in Italy only full vaccinated people can go to the movies, we are talking about 74% of population to date (44.000.000 out of 60.000.000 people) 

In theory kids under 12 are excluded, so more like 50M out of 60M

Edited by MG10
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1