LPLC

Spiderman : No Way Home - Box office thread

7 minutes ago, Multiverse of XXR said:

Of course. At the end of the day, as long as the global opening is over $542M to give the MCU the 3 largest openings ever, I’ll be happy :bouncy:

What's the top 5 OW WW for Marvel? I guess the last two Avengers are on top, but the other three?

11 minutes ago, picores said:

What's the top 5 OW WW for Marvel? I guess the last two Avengers are on top, but the other three?

Endgame

$1.224B

Infinity War

$641M

Captain Marvel

$457M

The Avengers

$393M

Age of Ultron

$392M

Keep in mind, these don’t all have equal opening markets. IW didn’t open in China until the 2nd week, so that $200M not included here. Others have issues like this as well.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Multiverse of XXR said:

Endgame

$1.224B

Infinity War

$641M

Captain Marvel

$457M

The Avengers

$393M

Age of Ultron

$392M

Keep in mind, these don’t all have equal opening markets. IW didn’t open in China until the 2nd week, so that $200M not included here. Others have issues like this as well. 

What the fuck with Captain Marvel, guess it was day and date in all markets. The best comparison looks to be IW, which also didnt include China on OW. Kick-ass opening no matter how close end the weekend near IW

4 minutes ago, picores said:

What the fuck with Captain Marvel, guess it was day and date in all markets. The best comparison looks to be IW, which also didnt include China on OW. Kick-ass opening no matter how close end the weekend near IW

Yea CM had China. It opened to $153M domestic compared to IW $257M. If we comp that out to include China, it would be $500M for CM. So CM actually underperformed compared to IW.

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

he is saying ,idk if thats true though.

Because Deadline does not count the previous ones, since it includes them for today Thursday My data does include those previous

That's right. They're not considering Argentina and Brazil's previews for example. They'll roll them with OD numbers